What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're not Untouchable for the same reasons as @Ayush is - He hasn't taken a bath in some months
:close_tema:

:pissed: 
we keep on getting assignments at regular intervals.
about 3 assignments for each subject at around 5 weeks interval.
and tomorrow i have to submit MD(mechanical/machine drawing) assignment and have to draw a gearbox assembly. :cry:
?
My sympathies....:P

Is your junior helping you???:whistle:

really?? :woot: that's great
@S.U.R.B.

Not so great it took a lot of work to convert @Secur to Kashmiriyat otherwise he would always stand before Altaf Bhai with his eyes respectfully lowered & say 'What is thy bidding O Voluptuous One ?' :unsure:

One day when you're in love then you will know how foolish you sound right now !!!

Btw i think you're a "nakaam aashiq" :D

But don't worry, you'll get there ;)
you sound experienced UNCLE :p :p

Don't+judge+me+by+my+past+I+don't+live+there+anymore.jpg

But I miss the old good days, just sayinn :rolleyes:

So @Aamna14 Baji I've heard that you came from Iran many many years ago because when you heard that Pakistan was being created you were so washed away by the idea of Pakistan that you wanted to become a Pakistani - Is there truth in this ? :unsure:

Haha, but that can only make you stronger just like a vaccine, if you are able to cope and has the ability to replace that loss you have indicated.
fainting-smiley.gif

S.U.R.B said:
Don't be bothered.
Anything harmful or lethal will never get the clearance
to be available in the market.These things are studied hard and always go through multiple trials to make sure that the "Good" these can do to us outnumber handsomely the "bad" these can inflict.Obviously there can be few prerequisites and some points of care that one must keep in mind while administrating anything.It does depend on the individual who is one the receiving end.Those professionals who will be introducing anything new into someones body,will take care about anything that can happen.And obviously they will be having all kinds of information about the person they are aiming to vaccinate.Kind of hope for the best and prepare for worst type of situation they have in their minds.But still,it's safe

thankyou2.gif

:-)

So @Aamna14 Baji I've heard that you came from Iran many many years ago because when you heard that Pakistan was being created you were so washed away by the idea of Pakistan that you wanted to become a Pakistani - Is there truth in this ? :unsure:

COOL.... ;)

It was much much long ago and i certainly wasn't here to be washed away by the idea of any country lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom