What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will consider changing it back. :pop:

I think sometimes we Muslims cannot get out of our own way, the timing is ridiculous... (are you Muslim btw :unsure:)
Why did you change your avatar? It looked better before. :undecided:

Well armstrong thought I was chubby so I had to change it.I believe in 1 God but I don't follow any religion.Though I study alot about Religions worldwide. I was raised by muslim families that's why I am Pro-muslim.
I agree the timing is very ridiculous but some one has to stand up to these hate mongers.

Well armstrong thought I was chubby so I had to change it.I believe in 1 God but I don't follow any religion.Though I study alot about Religions worldwide. I was raised by muslim families that's why I am Pro-muslim.
I agree the timing is very ridiculous but some one has to stand up to these hate mongers.

:rofl: Nah I didn't know that was you though, you look great. Don't worry about armstrong he just kids. :cheesy:
Oh so you are a deist, fair enough if it gives you peace. Still 9/11 is emotional period for many people, Muslim and non-Muslim alike so why give people like those at fox news more ammunition to use as propaganda chips....

@TruthSeeker sir, i think you are the senior most member on defence.pk ( if not by membership then at least by age.)

Am i right sir?

How do you gauge the behavior of youngsters/ young men of your age to that of the present?
I'll like to know the things that you dislike about us and also about the preferences and choices we can take/have to be even better.

Which part of the new times was really unexpected back then and what were the things that you couldn't foresee about the present day and age?

Are you satisfied with how things have turned out to be for the world?

After all you are a truth seeker.Please share few of the realities with us.We may be very much blindfolded in this busy stream of life.There should be a spot to have a reality check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will consider changing it back. :pop:

I think sometimes we Muslims cannot get out of our own way, the timing is ridiculous... (are you Muslim btw :unsure:)
Why did you change your avatar? It looked better before. :undecided:

Okey... but kingmamba ll be fine... please don't add 93..:P just a suggestion:)

@Hermione G

hey , how's u ? :wave:

how goes life ???

M fine bro... how are u???

Tusi ty menu bhool gaye si... nae???:angry:

and life goin smoot...:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom