What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFMAO.... panga kon lay raha hai sarkar.......... :D

I have couple of my own websites... commercial.... holidays related... huge... don't ask for links... I am also a security freak SQL/XSS/LFI zero day.... etc etc..... you get where I'm coming from? :P
hacking and counter-hacking ? :D

Even I'll go back.... my parents want me to be back.... :D
Just today morning I went to airport to drop my friend who's leaving for India. Somehow I controlled myself!

You ny friend are lying... I know you are American Citizen

You my friend sponsor.. I pay double money for sponsor after I arrive in USA? And I pray for you forever!!!

You my friend I know... Please tell me where to send my contact details for sponsor?

Bawawawawawawwawawwawa... bechara bacha hai.... bakhash day ustad...... "you my friend, you sponsor, I pay cash, why you not sponsor...... infidel........" :rofl:

You ny friend are lying... I know you are American Citizen

You my friend sponsor.. I pay double money for sponsor after I arrive in USA?

You my friend I know... Please tell me where to send my contact details for sponsor?

Zakii, aren't you a British citizen???? Why did I think that........:blink:

No my friend who told you this? I think you are mistaken... Somebody gave you wrong information my friend... Yes I am British Citizen... Lol

I need to sleep now so take care all of you

It was nice talking to u all

Naswarville mein aur kya Grammer........ :D

mujhe yaad hai ..ek gora ye bola tha mujhe that indians speak like this... the head shake is okey(bongs dont do) but.. today morning?.. today night? ...yesterday I will do it? .. tomorrow I saw a very good movie? :cheesy:

It's hinuguy's modus operandi... any newcomer has to pass the "gay" test...... then we pit him against @Armstrong for a week.... if he passes, then he can reclaim his heterosexual identity..... :woot:

lol why does everybody here thinks im gay !!!

@hinduguy please solve this mystery

Last edited by a moderator:
mujhe yaad hai ..ek gora ye bola tha mujhe that indians speak like this... the head shake is okey(bongs dont do) but.. today morning?.. today night? ...yesterday I will do it? .. tomorrow I saw a very good movie? :cheesy:

To hell with goras.......BROWN POWER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom