What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
'mor' mane 'amar'....... 'barir' mane 'ghorer'.... 'hoggole' :undecided:..... ohh achha 'shokole' mane 'shobai'...... 'anner' mane I guess 'apnar' ..... 'ta bolen'.... :D

hollyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crap ! ! ! ! how did you know bangla so well ? :woot:

Lakh Lanat...... :blink:

@Armstrong please accept him with a warm welcome right into your bosoms.... :P

@Aeronaut, @Dillinger, too many puftas frequenting our Empire nowadays....... I think we should be understanding and accepting, what say you??? Else we might break our bro ButtStrong's heart! :D

no he wasn't ...... he was bisexual like me !!!

"Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed." - Marlon Brando

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry mate... I can come to USA anytime without any visa restrictions... But can't work over there... :(

Anyways I am happy to be living in better place so no complaints

That was just a joke

You can come to US anytime, that means you are a citizen, but if you are a citizen, why can't you work here... This is confusing!!

Lakh Lanat...... :blink:

@Armstrong please accept him with a warm welcome right into your bosoms.... :P

@Aeronaut, @Dillinger, too many puftas frequenting our Empire nowadays....... I think we should be understanding and accepting, what say you??? Else we might break our bro ButtStrong's heart! :D

As long as its not a lungi banger, associating people we plan to kill does tend to perturb me- what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can come to US anytime, that means you are a citizen, but if you are a citizen, why can't you work here... This is confusing!!

He's a Brit.....a subject of the queen....NO FREEDOM......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom