What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong
Ahan!! That sounds fun :rofl:

Yea, yeast experiments...SOME scientists are just soo obsessed about yeast :fie:
@Hyperion @Marshmallow @Talon : I never was that good (at all in fact) at practicals ! :undecided:

I remember one time I burnt the equipment given to me by the Instructor as part of a course on Electric Discharge or something in my Physics practical ! :oops:

And my Instructor was like - I swear I won't say anything to you or dock it from your Tuition Fee but for godsake tell me what the hell did you really do to short circuit such an expensive piece of equipment ! Never in my 20 years as an Instructor have I come across an incident like this...tell me for godsake tell me...what the hell did you really do ? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @Marshmallow @Talon : I never was that good (at all in fact) at practicals ! :undecided:

I remember one time I burnt the equipment given to me by the Instructor as part of a course on Electric Discharge or something in my Physics practical ! :oops:

And my Instructor was like - I swear I won't say anything to you or dock it from your Tuition Fee but for godsake tell me what the hell did you really do to short circuit such an expensive piece of equipment ! Never in my 20 years as an Instructor have I come across an incident like this...tell me for godsake tell me...what the hell did you really do ? :omghaha:
@Armstrong waysay what DID you do? Dont tell me your touch just fried it?! :what:

yar kal yahi tu baat horahi thi-:omghaha:
@Emrald kub? kissay? kisnay ki? I am always original yaar :what:

h1F67F868

@Armstrong waysay what DID you do? Dont tell me your touch just fried it?! :what:

Dunno I sort of messed up the wiring & probably the polarity & then on top of that I forgot to use a converter/adapter before connecting it to the main power supply ! :undecided:

Fried who? His girlfriend? :azn:
Don't tell me it was the bully at school.
@haviZsultan naaiiii yaar french fries tou woh waysay hi khata rahta hai...nothing new about that :rofl:

yar let us decide a day--when all of us are free-
how about next thu?
@Emrald itna door ka din mat poocho...I dont even know what I am gonna do on Monday :blink:

:rofl: :rofl:

@Talon @Hyperion @BDforever @Dillinger Why wasn't I here, Really missed the BEST thread on PDF :angry:

:lol:

@arp2041 gali walay nay tujhay nai dawat di thee? It is said he mentioned everyone!! :rofl:

@Armstrong OMG...yani it was not 1 mistake...it was a series of mistakes...thank god you didnt fry yourself!! :blink:

Do you know whats worst ? :undecided:

It was all done on purpose because of a bet ! :omghaha:

Wohhh touuu bachaaat ho gaiii warnaaa Armstrong Kebab milteiii sarooon kooo ! :fie:

Do you know whats worst ? :undecided:

It was all done on purpose because of a bet ! :omghaha:

Wohhh touuu bachaaat ho gaiii warnaaa Armstrong Kebab milteiii sarooon kooo ! :fie:
@Armstrong aur kiya!! :angry:

Yaaroun agar har Pakistani apni aqal istamal kerta....just imagine we wouldnt have electrical crisis!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
487620_554717171225397_316006917_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom