What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah ji, he is ugly but he is good time pass material....
The truth is i dont call it fighting. I fight with "real" men in real life. If Secur was talking to my face ,i would have sent him to heaven/hell...alas this is internet, cowards have become Lions behind PC.

@Monkey D Luffy aik baat boloun? Prophet SAW never spoke with such dirt! Why do you? Are you NOT his follower?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your work, and thanks for all the wishes. You seem to be a really fun person to be with. Cheers! :cheers:

you said me smiling makes you melt so I hope you are melting, because your comment made me :)

LOLOLOLOL kkays I am going to go get started on my essay..no more procrastination! I'll ttyl and I hope you get everything you need to done!! take care and enjoy your day!

Also, thnx for all the laughs emperor ;)

We simply do not have a gun culture and as far as influences go, while there is lobbying to certain extent in our politiquè no doubt however there is less money involved than americanne system. This is due to us passing a legislation limiting donations from private contributors to $1200 CAD and I am glad we got these scum money based lobbyist out of Ottawa.

Oh the money thing makes sooo much sense......
yes, campaign money fron NRA and interest groups is much more here than there..... dude, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really really appreciate it!:)
last question though before I start on this...how come no one in canada objected to the restrictions when they clearly went against the charter rules...here we would have taken it to the supreme court, why did this not happen there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom