What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently independent candidates have decided to join PMLN hence nawaz will form a strong govt, IK hasadopted a soft approach towards nawaz since last encounter also coas called up on him too ke khan ssab zara thaandh rakho,,,,...anyway expect ganja to take oath in few days.....

zardari is not going anywhere till september or august

When Zardari steps down you think Nawaz will bump up to President for immunity and put a chamcha as PM? Or how will president be decided?

CT govt still has one month time left, so I guess they'll complete their time, lets see..

LMFAO :omghaha:

Bhai I had more colorful words for the man but most get censored. :lol:

Welcome back bro. :D :cheers:

Indians beware. :mod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ganjay k fan thero tumharay liye special bori mangwani paray gi...:cheesy:

hey @RazPaK you back wow...best gift from PDF team...thanks mods....:woot:
399271_495096657201752_1547774673_n.jpg

apparently independent candidates have decided to join PMLN hence nawaz will form a strong govt, IK hasadopted a soft approach towards nawaz since last encounter also coas called up on him too ke khan ssab zara thaandh rakho,,,,...anyway expect ganja to take oath in few days.....

zardari is not going anywhere till september or august

Will he have that two thirds majority he had back in the day?

When Zardari steps down you think Nawaz will bump up to President for immunity and put a chamcha as PM? Or how will president be decided?

I don't think NS will opt for Presidential role, he loves to take all powers in his hand and live like a king, so my guess is he'll appoint someone as President. May someone from his family..

I don't think NS will opt for Presidential role, he loves to take all powers in his hand and live like a king, so my guess is he'll appoint someone as President. May someone from his family..

Yeah but truth is President had all the real powers anyway even though on paper it is a figurehead. Like Zardari was in charge but he is screwed now because his underlings lost election.

Bhai I had more colorful words for the man but most get censored. :lol:

Welcome back bro. :D :cheers:

Indians beware. :mod:
no not going to happen, he does not need to worry about immunity ....why? because CJ / Judiciary is with him, they want to take him down, asghar khan case is the one, but nothing was done.....also now that we have Consitution of 1973 implemented under which all the powers rest with parliement so President can't do much but sign only, hence Ganja will keep himself as PM and appoint a puppet as President, because don't forget President cannot keep two positions (chairman of the party and president) , also president cannot run political campaign hence. ganja will give it a pass

no not going to happen, he does not need to worry about immunity ....why? because CJ / Judiciary is with him, they want to take him down, asghar khan case is the one, but nothing was done.....also now that we have Consitution of 1973 implemented under which all the powers rest with parliement so President can't do much but sign only, hence Ganja will keep himself as PM and appoint a puppet as President, because don't forget President cannot keep two positions (chairman of the party and president) , also president cannot run political campaign hence. ganja will give it a pass

Oh yeah so basically President is appointed by PM?

We must keep one point in our mind while discussing Mr. Sharif that he is very old player.I have to admit that Mr.Sharif was spreading his tentacles for past 10 years...He patiently waited for Musharraf's resign,Zardari's arrival and showed his cards when elections showed up...like he was waiting for this time to come..all his strategies and dirty plannings were so successful that novice party like PTI'S tsunami got failed due to their massive rigging and fraud.

bhen ye ankhon ko kya ho gaya....bola tha tv itna maat dekho....ab ghoom gayein na ankein.....ab btao kon karay ga shaadi en terhi ankhon ke saath :cray:

sshhhh!!!osay maat yaad karo wo busy hai papers ke saath...he will be back after exams, hes banned

RONALD WEASELZAI.....:rofl: kyoun @Armstrong bro?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom