What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, I bring in he novelty, he brings in experience and you bring in the drama n spice, the three of us will live happily ever after n have tons of fun :rofl:

abey @Hyperion yeh toh apni MUMMYJI nikli......:rofl:

Yahan apan 1 dusrey ki 2-3-4 shaadi ki baat kar rahey they....aur yeh hai ki apni 2 shadiyon ka PLAN kar rahi hai :omghaha: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, enjoy however you can in my absence. After all, I can't let you suffer my absence. Love you that much. :P

Poor @arp2041, will soon have an attack. What sort, that remains to be seen. :D

huh, well i will have to keep myself preoccupied i guess, until u become PM of course cuz then I will be on the top of ur TO DO list ;) lololololol jk

hahahahaha yeah, I'll call all the animal hospitals in advance :rofl: haha @arp2041 im just kidding, I love you :P haha

abey @Hyperion yeh toh apni MUMMYJI nikli......:rofl:

Yahan apan 1 dusrey ki 2-3-4 shaadi ki baat kar rahey they....aur yeh hai ki apni 2 shadiyon ka PLAN kar rahi hai :omghaha: :rofl:

Nah only hypey for me, u i don't know when will end up in the hospital bc of ur stress attacks llolololololol. baby how will u last eternity like he plans to if u keep on stressing out like this? ;):omghaha:

Nah only hypey for me, u i don't know when will end up in the hospital bc of ur stress attacks llolololololol. baby how will u last eternity like he plans to if u keep on stressing out like this? ;):omghaha:

Hypey has reached his EXPIRY DATE.

Don't know how much more he will last.....esp. if he INDEED go for 4 marriage option :lol:

I am much better choice for you :D

Hypey has reached his EXPIRY DATE.

Don't know how much more he will last.....esp. if he INDEED go for 4 marriage option :lol:

I am much better choice for you :D

wow arpy you care so much about me, im touched haha but dw I'll make him last, besides i don't think expiry date is in his dictionary :D

Darling, even now know I'm a king-maker. What say you to hook-up before I'm the PM? You're already on top of my to-do-list! :P

huh, well i will have to keep myself preoccupied i guess, until u become PM of course cuz then I will be on the top of ur TO DO list ;) lololololol jk

hahahahaha yeah, I'll call all the animal hospitals in advance :rofl: haha @arp2041 im just kidding, I love you :P haha

This child doesn't understand that powerful men never age.

wow arpy you care so much about me, im touched haha but dw I'll make him last, besides i don't think expiry date is in his dictionary :D

Darling, even now know I'm a king-maker. What say you to hook-up before I'm the PM? You're already on top of my to-do-list! :P

This child doesn't understand that powerful men never age.

Good babes, you keep on making the kings and I will keep on breaking them ;) Of course dear I wanna make sure you know I am with you for u not ur postiton :P LOL am I? so when are you gonna get to checking things off this list ;)lol

hahaha baby how will he know, you powerful men have become a rare species. im just lucky to find myself on ur list haha:D see i can flatter just as well as u can! LOL

@Hyperion too busy laying it on her thick I see...acha waise Armstrong seems to be sort of moderating these days...your effect? Anyway lage raho..free hoge to batana.
@ZYXW

LORD!! :omghaha:
very weak ... dont know why people were laughing so hard... should watch some british comedy... :)

In flattering, you take the numero uno spot. But that's what I like about you, nothing makes me more happy than a healthy dose of flattery from people I admire, and I admire your wits a lot! :D

Good babes, you keep on making the kings and I will keep on breaking them ;) Of course dear I wanna make sure you know I am with you for u not ur postiton :P LOL am I? so when are you gonna get to checking things off this list ;)lol

hahaha baby how will he know, you powerful men have become a rare species. im just lucky to find myself on ur list haha:D see i can flatter just as well as u can! LOL

375155_466538953422323_1191405242_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom