What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Darling" is way over-rated anyways. Brilliant is actually what does the trick. Just one wish, I would love it if you have long pretty-jet-black hair, this way I'll have the whole set! :P

foreign born, not so much darling but, Brilliant, 100%! :D

Darling, for you I'll cook, clean and do whatever jobs you give me. Anything to have your company for eternity. :D
nah chill, if it's pakistani politics someone like me will be done with by the second day; now if you want a job to stay with me for eternity hmmm i will have to see if the spot is available....if it is, do send me ur resume ;) i'll give it some depe thought and strong bias, promise :P

@Hyperion yeh bolna ki kam dhund raha hai.....dost key liye itna toh kar hi sakta hu.......aj hi Ramu Kaka ko chutti de deta hu :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bias away. In the end, I'll win. I am awesome! :D

nah chill, if it's pakistani politics someone like me will be done with by the second day; now if you want a job to stay with me for eternity hmmm i will have to see if the spot is available....if it is, do send me ur resume ;) i'll give it some depe thought and strong bias, promise :P

Once you meet me, you'll be blown away. That's how confident I am. LOL. Look at me, you bring out the naughtiest of my personality. :P

baby dw, the bias has been and will always be in your favor of course ;) but let's hope ur credential match up, now don't just write "awesome" all over ur resume :lol:

"Darling" is way over-rated anyways. Brilliant is actually what does the trick. Just one wish, I would love it if you have long pretty-jet-black hair, this way I'll have the whole set! :P

What ahhh shucks nah babes, I have brown hair :cray:
But no worries, I will dye them black asap ;) besides, even if I don't I am the whole set and perfection at its finest dw :P

Oooo brunette is way better. No need to dye anything. Yes you are, perfection defined. :D

What ahhh shucks nah babes, I have brown hair :cray:
But no worries, I will dye them black asap ;) besides, even if I don't I am the whole set and perfection at its finest dw :P

Once you meet me, you'll be blown away. That's how confident I am. LOL. Look at me, you bring out the naughtiest of my personality. :P

hahaha baby that's what they all say and then once I meet them, I am blown away just not in a good way :rofl: but ooo i like ur confidence, tell me did the air hostesses have any HAND in making this possible :rofl: (naughty huh then u should be able to get this one haha jk jk) babes this is nothing, I can redefine naughtiness for u if u want :D jk jk jk (@arp2041 will have a heart attack after reading this XD)

Naughty you. You also a member of mile high club? :D

hahaha baby that's what they all say and then once I meet them, I am blown away just not in a good way :rofl: but ooo i like ur confidence, tell me did the air hostesses have any HAND in making this possible :rofl: (naughty huh then u should be able to get this one haha jk jk) babes this is nothing, I can redefine naughtiness for u if u want :D jk jk jk (@arp2041 will have a heart attack after reading this XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom