What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with Iranian forums. I get a permanent ban from a liberal Iranian forum who accused me of being Hezbollahi and supporter of Islamic Republic, I also got banned from a religious Iranian forum for being "a western mercenary". :lol: and trust me I didn't troll at all on those forums, they ban you just because they suspect something, without any proof.

Unfortunately on some forums there are some idiots controlling it(Admin,mods):P

Experienced this myself too.

Unfortunately on some forums there are some idiots controlling it(Admin,mods):P

Experienced this myself too.

Some people who are just on a power trip. The one thing I like about this forum is it's really hard to get perma-banned here. :P

Same with Iranian forums. I get a permanent ban from a liberal Iranian forum who accused me of being Hezbollahi and supporter of Islamic Republic, I also got banned from a religious Iranian forum for being "a western mercenary". :lol: and trust me I didn't troll at all on those forums, they ban you just because they suspect something, without any proof.
That's good and bad at the same time, we need a balanced forum, not soo tight nor loose.
I was just banned from one which was latter closed. They couldn't live without me :partay:

Some people who are just on a power trip. The one thing I like about this forum is it's really hard to get perma-banned here. :P

Yeah and so far it seems like there is no power hungry mods who will ban you for having an own opinion. No dictatorship here.

That's good and bad at the same time, we need a balanced forum, not soo tight nor loose.
I was just banned from one which was latter closed. They couldn't live without me :partay:

Of course they suffered without you, you are the life of the party. :D

Yeah and so far it seems like there is no power hungry mods who will ban you for having an own opinion. No dictatorship here.

The good thing is, even if you get banned by a mod and you think it was unfair, you can complain and get the ban overturned. I have seen it happen quite a few times.

@Mosamania Whats wrong with you? :blink:

Bro whats gotten into you? You ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
SO, who's gonna vote tomorrow folks... I hope to see a lot of guys leaving PDF for a change and ensuring that they vote and they get their near and dear ones to vote as well...!

@WebMaster

There are certain members who put inappropriate and indecent avatars that cause sexual arousal and show disrespect to women as if they are some kind of goods to show off their body in this respected forum. @Mosamania is trashing the place with his avatar, who is known BTW for a certain reputation that @Armstrong and I know very well.

In the name of PDF members, we demand a public admonishment to him for disrespecting women in specific and members of PDF by putting such an avatar. We demand as well an advice and guidance secession for him to be conducted by @Zarvan. @Yzd Khalifa consultation would be appreciated.

As for me, I would love you to replace his avatar by any pious sheikh's picture and then ban him for a week so he thinks of what he did.

Thank you
I would say I am surprised when women related to these kind of people are not respected why they feel angry they promote vulgarity and when fire reaches their home they cry they are the ones who brought it on themselves

@Zarvan
@Mosamania posted pictures of naked women, what do you have to tell him..:pop:

I would say I am surprised when women related to these kind of people are not respected why they feel angry they promote vulgarity and when fire reaches their home they cry they are the ones who brought it on themselves
Exactly, although I expected more from you bro

@Zarvan
@Mosamania posted pictures of naked women, what do you have to tell him..:pop:

Exactly, although I expected more from you bro
they should not cry and blame others if something bad happens to women related to them thy are responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom