What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am about to reach 10000 likes, I don't want to be called an undeserving @ss kisser who got his likes from Naswaristan. So plz try your best not to like me, I know it's hard, but try to control yourselves.

@WebMaster

There are certain members who put inappropriate and indecent avatars that cause sexual arousal and show disrespect to women as if they are some kind of goods to show off their body in this respected forum. @Mosamania is trashing the place with his avatar, who is known BTW for a certain reputation that @Armstrong and I know very well.

In the name of PDF members, we demand a public admonishment to him for disrespecting women in specific and members of PDF by putting such an avatar. We demand as well an advice and guidance secession for him to be conducted by @Zarvan. @Yzd Khalifa consultation would be appreciated.

As for me, I would love you to replace his avatar by any pious sheikh's picture and then ban him for a week so he thinks of what he did.

Thank you

Apparently @Mosamania used to be good poster, I don't know he was actually sensible poster or was acting :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I am about to reach 10000 likes, I don't want to be called an undeserving @ss kisser who got his likes from Naswaristan. So plz try your best not to like me, I know it's hard, but try to control yourselves.

nw we will thank u more :P haha to annoy u! lol

LoveIcon thanked this :cool:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@WebMaster

There are certain members who put inappropriate and indecent avatars that cause sexual arousal and show disrespect to women as if they are some kind of goods to show off their body in this respected forum. @Mosamania is trashing the place with his avatar, who is known BTW for a certain reputation that @Armstrong and I know very well.

In the name of PDF members, we demand a public admonishment to him for disrespecting women in specific and members of PDF by putting such an avatar. We demand as well an advice and guidance secession for him to be conducted by @Zarvan. @Yzd Khalifa consultation would be appreciated.

As for me, I would love you to replace his avatar by any pious sheikh's picture and then ban him for a week so he thinks of what he did.

Thank you

Maybe i'm wrong, but i think he mentioned somewhere that he became an atheist?

You probably know that better than i do since you talk to him more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, sorry I thanked you. :lol:

What made you join the forum back then?

Ah I have just remembered, I had been a regular member in an Arab defense forum for about 6 years without getting a single warning,:D but one time I lost my temper with Egyptians and attacked them with few powerful posts and as a result I was permanently banned. :lol:, our forums are like small dictatorships, can you believe that criticizing an Arab leader or people could get you banned for two months or even permanently?

After I was banned I moved in here. :)

Back at that time I am guessing you where the only non Pakistani member on this forum?

Nope, there were already plenty of indian members, a few Bangalis, one Afghan (i believe it was one, or two), and some others i don't remember.

Ah I have just remembered, I had been a regular member in an Arab defense forum for about 6 years without getting a single warning,:D but one time I lost my temper with Egyptians and attacked them with few powerful posts and as a result I was permanently banned. :lol:, our forum are like small dictatorships, can you believe that criticizing an Arab leader or people could get you banned for two months or even permanently?

Same with Iranian forums. I get a permanent ban from a liberal Iranian forum who accused me of being Hezbollahi and supporter of Islamic Republic, I also got banned from a religious Iranian forum for being "a western mercenary". :lol: and trust me I didn't troll at all on those forums, they ban you just because they suspect something, without any proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom