What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, as i said the graphics is not so good. But liked the concept.
Let me know if you want any suggestion in Malayalam section :pop:

i have question, what is the difference among Malayalam, Telegu and Tamil languages :P

i have question, what is the difference among Malayalam, Telegu and Tamil languages :P

That is a stupid question for sure, be proud of it :cheers:
I am no expert on other language but a malayali and tamil can easy understand each other, just like urdu n hindi. Telugu is bit different.

hi :wave:

i only watch hollywood :P i dun kno da south lang:undecided:
@BDforever also use subtitles to watch. Give it a try sometime :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a stupid question for sure, be proud of it :cheers:
I am no expert on other language but a malayali and tamil can easy understand each other, just like urdu n hindi. Telugu is bit different.

well all sounds similar to me thats why i asked the question :D

yes i watched Malayali, Telegu and Tamil movies, all sounds similar to me just like Korean, Chinese and Japanese no offense

Not offended :no:
You are real surprise. How do you pick one movie? Do you have anyone to suggest?

Not offended :no:
You are real surprise. How do you pick one movie? Do you have anyone to suggest?

yes my friends, later i have source in internet for news update of upcoming new moview, those are basically celebrity fan pages :P

yes my friends, later i have source in internet for news update of upcoming new moview, those are basically celebrity fan pages :P

If you like fiction watch ananthabhadram. It is a malayalam movie. The director is a talented guy.

well all sounds similar to me thats why i asked the question :D

they are different languages, like you said chinese, japanese and korean. It sounds same to those who dont understand, but does not mean if you know one, you know the other.

If you cant understand any european language... all will sound same to you.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom