What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hermione G awwww...bus my research is at a stage I needed to be serious... :unsure:

Waysay, I watched Humsafar and now am watching Zindagi gulzar hai ....OMG these are awesome

Sideline par am watching that meri zaat zara benishan or whatever... :unsure:

hi @A.Rafay
@Talon you should also watch Rihai if you can find the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hermione G her whole ordeal of reaching Pakistan... :cray:

So many incidents and when she reached....he was married already :cray:

Yeah that was sad... but its not a routine love story na ke end per sab acha acha ho jaye... she suffered alot coz of her love for Pakistan.... but jub wo Pakistan pohnchi to jo Pakistan ka hal tha wo end per pagal e hogae ke itna sab islie qurban kiya usny...
but start bht acha hai ap aik episode zaror dakhna its my request agar phr bhi acha nae laga to chor dana.... i know 2,3 epis ke bad ap chor nae paoge Coz its so good ke ap chor nahi sakty...:smitten:

@Hermione G her whole ordeal of reaching Pakistan... :cray:

So many incidents and when she reached....he was married already :cray:

and he was not married jis din unki shadi thi i mean hassan and bano ki usdin hi kuch aisa hogya ke she totally lost her mind coz ov that incident....:cray:

Yeah that was sad... but its not a routine love story na ke end per sab acha acha ho jaye... she suffered alot coz of her love for Pakistan.... but jub wo Pakistan pohnchi to jo Pakistan ka hal tha wo end per pagal e hogae ke itna sab islie qurban kiya usny...
but start bht acha hai ap aik episode zaror dakhna its my request agar phr bhi acha nae laga to chor dana.... i know 2,3 epis ke bad ap chor nae paoge Coz its so good ke ap chor nahi sakty...:smitten:

and he was not married jis din unki shadi thi i mean hassan and bano ki usdin hi kuch aisa hogya ke she totally lost her mind coz ov that incident....:cray:
@Hermione G I have seen 1-2 ep of he start....When I was home....I watched until the riot parts then I couldnt continue
@Hermione G Humara chota dil hai...I cant watch such dramas alone and I AM alone here....sorry...But Humsafar was nice...I watched it in 2-3 days...was glued :rofl: Zindagi Gulzar hai is nice....

@Hermione G I have seen 1-2 ep of he start....When I was home....I watched until the riot parts then I couldnt continue

Okey.... but daam must dakhna.... :cray: tab tak mein koe or drama sochti hun apky liay....:rofl: Abhi mein Newz sun rahe thi to usmein bata rahy thay HEER RANJHA Chinese mein bhi ban rahe hai....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom