What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yar koi achi c comedy movie btao

Jim carry ki ho tau aur b acha ha but excluding ace ventura, yes man, liar liar ,the cable guy and the trueman show

Jim carry ki ho tau aur b acha ha but excluding ace ventura, yes man, liar liar ,the cable guy and the trueman show
@Mani2020 the grinch, the mask or try the pacifier ...mujhay tou bohot hansi aai thee :P

Last edited by a moderator:

bruce almighty?
what kind of comedy do you like? few examples?

yaar son of a mask bhi achi thi...woh dekho or ek panguin wali thi naam nahi yaad buhat woh ziyada achi hai.....

Whassup Turnip ? :azn:
@Armstrong me fine ...tussi sunao...
@Mani2020 try these

images

images

images

me-myself-irene.jpg

images

@Armstrong me fine ...tussi sunao...

I heard a rumor that after your Supervisor told you that your Doctorate thesis was so atrocious that he felt like pulling his hair out whilst reading it, you hit the poor fellow with a frying pan on the back of his head, placed his body in a grinder whilst he was still alive & awake & after injecting him with a couple of shots of adrenaline & used the residual paste that was 'he' as compost to better the nutrient content of your garden soil ! :unsure:

Ainaaa ghusaaaa ? :fie:

I heard a rumor that after your Supervisor told you that your Doctorate thesis was so atrocious that he felt like pulling his hair out whilst reading it, you hit the poor fellow with a frying pan on the back of his head, placed his body in a grinder whilst he was still alive & awake & after injecting him with a couple of shots of adrenaline & used the residual paste that was 'he' as compost to better the nutrient content of your garden soil ! :unsure:

Ainaaa ghusaaaa ? :fie:
:rofl: @Armstrong stop listening to rumours :anger: My thesis isnt complete yet...am just writing 60% of a third of it! :blink:

My thesis has 3 major chapters and I am 60% done with chapter 1 only :cray:

:rofl: @Armstrong stop listening to rumours :anger: My thesis isnt complete yet...am just writing 60% of a third of it! :blink:

My thesis has 3 major chapters and I am 60% done with chapter 1 only :cray:

Watch the spanish movie thesis to get some inspiration!

At your own risk :rofl:

@Mani2020 the grinch, the mask or try the pacifier ...mujhay tou bohot hansi aai thee :P

i have seen mask who wouldnt have lol and the penguin wali bhi , now on your refferal i am going for me myself and irene

i have seen mask who wouldnt have lol and the penguin wali bhi , now on your refferal i am going for me myself and irene
@Mani2020 hmmm...I actually havent watched that 1...baqi sari dekhwi hain :oops:

not about quality, do you like romantic comedy?.. action comedy? what about zombie comedy?
try zombieland :)
220px-Zombieland-poster.jpg

by romantic comedy you want me to say something in the likes of american pie :omghaha:

adventures comedy :P

koi bhi comedy yar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom