What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW I LOVE COLD LASSI SPECIALLY WHEN TEMP IN KHI IS 35........:yay:

220px-Mint_lassi.jpg

well said......sirf usko good by ka msg kerdo yaar..verna usko pooray PDF mai aag laga deni hai:hitwall:

I have noticed the more you LISTEN to him...THE MORE HE has to say....the more you ignore him...the less he would bug you....

If I posted the type of emails he sends me.....You guys will agree with me!

i removed it @Slav Defence :undecided:

but y do thy hav thm in smilys if its bad:what:

ok...i dint kno it is bad:cray:

yahan kuch ******,kameenay mem bhi atay hain.unk liye:hitwall:

I have noticed the more you LISTEN to him...THE MORE HE has to say....the more you ignore him...the less he would bug you....

If I posted the type of emails he sends me.....You guys will agree with me!

we all agree with u......yaar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Talonnn.. Hows your lab work going on?? Yea its been long.. Hope you are fine and rocking!!
@seiko yaa am ok, lab work is ok....60% through with 1 chapter of my thesis....need to write it out and get a paper out on top of that got a set of work piled up :cray:

Khuda Hitler jaysa supervisor kissi ko naa day!

Worse part is my supervisor is also group leader and thus, I have to share his time with EVERYONE ELSE while other people have a supervisor only not a supervisor + group leader :cray:

How are you? How was your break?

@seiko yaa am ok, lab work is ok....60% through with 1 chapter of my thesis....need to write it out and get a paper out on top of that got a set of work piled up :cray:

Khuda Hitler jaysa supervisor kissi ko naa day!

Worse part is my supervisor is also group leader and thus, I have to share his time with EVERYONE ELSE while other people have a supervisor only not a supervisor + group leader :cray:

How are you? How was your break?

kis ka boss hitler nahi hota talon?BOSS tu hotay hi buhat buray hain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom