What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. So you support RCB in IPL?

Yeah lol......

Nothing interesting to read on PDF.

han and kuch pakistani and indian members k surr per thori germi bhi chari hui hai yaar:blink:

hi emrald hw r u? :wave:

i am excellent Alhamdulillah..how are u??exams kaisay huey??

@nair

da bollywood actresses:cheesy:
253225_551977994854440_756807383_n.jpg

@Marshmallow
:blink: SCARY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. So you support RCB in IPL?

Yeah lol......

Nothing interesting to read on PDF.

I am not a great fan of IPL. dont see the matches most of the time..... the reason is i dont follow any team.... In cricket i follow Indian team....:) What do you do btw

exam nahi huey tumharay?:blink:tu kahan ghayeb thi??

brother tryin to keep balance in net usin n life....or kuch gur sy bhi pressure hy:cray::P

been a net addict u kno:P .... @Armstrong N @Alpha z bad influence :P

Ah! Thank you dear.....:)
And i wish you success in every exam of your life.
May God keep you away from every kind of harm or peril and watches over your life, showers his countless blessings upon you and keeps you away from evil of this world.
Be smart, as you are.And enjoy your day today and the days ,weeks and years to come.
Cheers!

images

Doc...god bless u too :wave:

brother tryin to keep balance in net usin n life....or kuch gur sy bhi pressure hy:cray::P

been a net addict u kno:P .... @Armstrong N @Alpha z bad influence :P

lol marsha my family is having same issues with me.....uh yes and addicted alpha1 banned himself for exam preparation...uh @Talon btw he was asking me to tel u to say good by to him.please yar usko good by kerdo as soon as u r free...ask @Pboy he first msg him,called me on gmail and then again persuaded me to do so!

lol marsha my family is having same issues with me.....uh yes and addicted alpha1 banned himself for exam preparation...uh @Talon btw he was asking me to tel u to say good by to him.please yar usko good by kerdo as soon as u r free...ask @Pboy he first msg him,called me on gmail and then again persuaded me to do so!

my family is always havin som issues wid me
mini-graphics-texts-548801.gif

oh alpha did dat?:undecided:

i decided to cum on weeknds n i managed to do dat:bunny: but as elections r comin soon tu PTI ki campaignin ki liy ae hun haha:P

@Slav Defence uski 1 famaish ho tou banda maan bhi layta hai...uski farmasihain khattam hi nai hoti...He is like a peacock..."just keep looking at me and indulging me" attitude...am sorry I do not have the time to waste 3-5 hrs a day on him!

WOW I LOVE COLD LASSI SPECIALLY WHEN TEMP IN KHI IS 35........:yay:

220px-Mint_lassi.jpg

@Slav Defence uski 1 famaish ho tou banda maan bhi layta hai...uski farmasihain khattam hi nai hoti...He is like a peacock..."just keep looking at me and indulging me" attitude...am sorry I do not have the time to waste 3-5 hrs a day on him!

well said......sirf usko good by ka msg kerdo yaar..verna usko pooray PDF mai aag laga deni hai:hitwall:

my family is always havin som issues wid me
mini-graphics-texts-548801.gif

oh alpha did dat?

i decided to cum on weeknds n i managed to do dat:bunny::nana: but as elections r comin soon tu PTI ki campaignin ki liy ae hun haha:P

marsha tum ko iss emoticon ka meaning pata hai jo tum ne choose kiya hai??bannana wala:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom