What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon @KingMamba93 @HRK @Zarvan - Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I was busy ! :wave:

Dude & Dudess, I'm not a Munkar-i-Hadith or one of the Ahl-e-Koran or anything like it ! I just highlighted the countless problems associated with determining the authenticity of the Hadith none of which, incidentally, are present even in the remotest sense of the word when it comes to the Holy Koran !

Therefore, I believe that the Hadith should be put through an even more stringent tests to determine their authenticity ! I believe in all the universally accepted Hadith because all of them have at least 4 Sahaba directly quoted in their isnad & they are quoted as such by countless sources & were even considered Musalima (or Universally Accepted) even at the time of their compilation because they pass all the tests associated with determining the authenticity of a historical fact. Furthermore I have strong reservations against accepting Hadith that, forget contradicting the Koran, but that add to the explicitly mentioned injunctions of the Koran. For example the Hadith that talks about Zina is not a Hadith that I'd accept as Sahih because the Koran explicitly mentions the prescribed punishment for Zina without any 'ifs' or 'buts' to it to leave any space for an addition or subtraction.

That is all my contention - Nothing more !

Well said - It's simple, where things are explicitly mentioned and explained in Quran there is no need to look for other things as God's words are supreme. And people who equate that if someone doubt's the authenticity of Hadith to disobeying Prophet simply ignore the fact that even Imam Bukhari had collection of 300,000 to 700,000 Hadiths and he included only 7,000 or so in his books mean that for rest he was not sure of authenticity or was proven fabrication as per his research.

So, Questioning authenticity of Hadith is noway disobeying Prophet but cross checking author's work. AFAIK Imams were normal humans and like everyone else they were not immune from mistakes unless someone consider them angel or prophets. And one more thing is to check the time period of Hadith - for example in case of adultery, death penalty was cancelled after revelation of verses of Surah Nisa. So, Hadiths even authentic which were before revelation of these verses are no more relevant and following punishment as per those Hadiths is actually disobeying Prophet & God.

Last edited by a moderator:
:fie: :fie: :fie:

Cllege may new larka aya hai ka kya matlb nikala ap nay shak krte ho 100 lashes lgain gy tumhe chal @Mani2020 shuru ho ja :lol:

BB se kiya poch rahi ho ask @Talon or @M-48 they both are in this field.

even @Talon has not much idea about admissions in khi besides she is catching up her boss's deadline..nor i am so tensed about my admission k in sab ko poke kerta phiroon..aray Allah ne paida kiya hai..yeh rah dikhaye hai tu agay bhi wohi faisala keray ga k what is my journey!:P

Sunneii mein ayaa hai ke aap kii eik student nei aap kii kal Maths ki ghaltii ka nikal deiii aap nei tou bichariii kiii chamriii udhaar deiii ! :fie:

@HRK sunnaa haiii yeh aap kiii Karachiwalii kiya keh rahiii haiii ? :disagree:

Aaaj kal ke no-jawan tou Islami values sei dooor hoteii ja raheiii haiiin ! :hitwall:

nahi yar @Mirzay tu achi bachi hai.......jis ka dehan srif college wale ki parahi per hai.....:whistle:

@Slav Defence r u a girl or a boy ?

Chlao aj se MI6 start krti hun :rofl: jk.........:P

Tou usne he tou mujhe sikhaya hai warna apko tou pta hai mera k may kitni masoom hun :P

han masoomiyat ki inteha ho tum :ashamed:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom