What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay people.... need to get some sleep.

Allah Hafiez

I will find a 2nd queen.....correct @Talon :D

Good Night. :wave:

You need to find a king or emperor too! *hinting towards me* *wondering if my plan is gonna work or not*

:P
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What difference is @Alpha1 's ban making?

He's still on PDF and thanking my posts :facepalm:

Go to sleep bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pboy

[video]http://www.noob.us/humor/guy-in-kangaroo-suit-ruins-peoples-days/[/video]

If you laugh your neck off..... Miss me :P

:enjoy:

Naswaristan is better off without Alpha's daily topi drama show :omghaha:

Pboy

[video]http://www.noob.us/humor/guy-in-kangaroo-suit-ruins-peoples-days/[/video]

:rofl: :rofl:

The best part is when he kicks that guy in the water

And LOL at peoples reactions

I live on top of this. :D

Uluru%20Rainbow.jpg

Dude rainbow?
rihs9s.jpg

@Mirzay Khuda hafiz.

@Talon @KingMamba93 @HRK @Zarvan - Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I was busy ! :wave:

Dude & Dudess, I'm not a Munkar-i-Hadith or one of the Ahl-e-Koran or anything like it ! I just highlighted the countless problems associated with determining the authenticity of the Hadith none of which, incidentally, are present even in the remotest sense of the word when it comes to the Holy Koran !

Therefore, I believe that the Hadith should be put through an even more stringent tests to determine their authenticity ! I believe in all the universally accepted Hadith because all of them have at least 4 Sahaba directly quoted in their isnad & they are quoted as such by countless sources & were even considered Musalima (or Universally Accepted) even at the time of their compilation because they pass all the tests associated with determining the authenticity of a historical fact. Furthermore I have strong reservations against accepting Hadith that, forget contradicting the Koran, but that add to the explicitly mentioned injunctions of the Koran. For example the Hadith that talks about Zina is not a Hadith that I'd accept as Sahih because the Koran explicitly mentions the prescribed punishment for Zina without any 'ifs' or 'buts' to it to leave any space for an addition or subtraction.

That is all my contention - Nothing more !

Yaara gal ta theek kahi hey, per siasat keren layee barey paisay chaiday ney. Pehlay do paisey tey kamaan jogha ho jawaan, fare dekhaan gaa kee kerna hey.

Inshallah.

Oh para kis ne tanu kita hai siasaat waste pasie chidey hai......chanda aik 9MM kafi hondi hai.....paisa app hi ajandey hai.......:omghaha:

@Talon @KingMamba93 @HRK @Zarvan - Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I was busy ! :wave:

Dude & Dudess, I'm not a Munkar-i-Hadith or one of the Ahl-e-Koran or anything like it ! I just highlighted the countless problems associated with determining the authenticity of the Hadith none of which, incidentally, are present even in the remotest sense of the word when it comes to the Holy Koran !

Therefore, I believe that the Hadith should be put through an even more stringent tests to determine their authenticity ! I believe in all the universally accepted Hadith because all of them have at least 4 Sahaba directly quoted in their isnad & they are quoted as such by countless sources & were even considered Musalima (or Universally Accepted) even at the time of their compilation because they pass all the tests associated with determining the authenticity of a historical fact. Furthermore I have strong reservations against accepting Hadith that, forget contradicting the Koran, but that add to the explicitly mentioned injunctions of the Koran. For example the Hadith that talks about Zina is not a Hadith that I'd accept as Sahih because the Koran explicitly mentions the prescribed punishment for Zina without any 'ifs' or 'buts' to it to leave any space for an addition or subtraction.

That is all my contention - Nothing more !
sir Allah has given hazrat Muhammad saw the authority so he can give orders and las other than the Quran Theodore laws about zina are from both Quran and sunnah and hadees laws are made sir they don't need anything new many hadees were told to single sahaba they also have to be accepted and followed sir

sir Allah has given hazrat Muhammad saw the authority so he can give orders and las other than the Quran Theodore laws about zina are from both Quran and sunnah and hadees laws are made sir they don't need anything new many hadees were told to single sahaba they also have to be accepted and followed sir

Sir I'm not saying that they weren't told to the Sahaba or that I'd not follow the commandments of the Prophet (PBUH) to the letter - Khakam Badhan if I ever said that ! All I'm saying is that we don't know whether the Prophet (PBUH) said them or not otherwise can any Muslim ever remain a Muslim & still not hear & obey the Prophet (PBUH) ?

And so to determine whether the Prophet (PBUH) said that or not I agree with those who apply an even more stringent criteria to determine whether a Hadith is 'Sahih' or not than the criteria applied in the so-called Sahih Hadith !

Sir I'm not saying that they weren't told to the Sahaba or that I'd not follow the commandments of the Prophet (PBUH) to the letter - Khakam Badhan if I ever said that ! All I'm saying is that we don't know whether the Prophet (PBUH) said them or not otherwise can any Muslim ever remain a Muslim & still not hear & obey the Prophet (PBUH) ?

And so to determine whether the Prophet (PBUH) said that or not I agree with those who apply an even more stringent criteria to determine whether a Hadith is 'Sahih' or not than the criteria applied in the so-called Sahih Hadith !
sir all the method are already decided and clear sir and hadees books are clear and have been collected after long research and effort

Reactions: HRK
Pboy

Remi is one of the best Comedian!

this is one of his video.. check others on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom