What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DESERT FIGHTER
yes in journey etc we can combine.
@Talon the hadith were there, only compiled, narratiöns verified by Imam bukhari

Last edited by a moderator:
Once my best friend send this quote to me when we were discussing about the behavior of few people .. Understandable :tup:

I thought i am your best friend - Ap nay tu dil hi tor dia :cry:

Effective trolling??
but got trolled??u??or u trolled someone?:omghaha:

I don't troll nor get trolled :rolleyes:

sir if he is hunting them to eat than it is allowed but if he is hunting them and not eating just hunting for fun that is not allowed @DESERT FIGHTER

Sir thats what i said so i don't know why you quote my post to say the same thing :D

we can also kill them if they are harmful to us :)

Quran and sun ah are both part of Islamic law and without sunnah and hades you can't follow most orders of Quran sir and hazrat Muhammad saw whatever said is from Allah we and hadees is pretty much safe lady

@Zarvan

Can you educate us bit more about this subject? I mean i know they recommend 100 lashes for pre-martial sex and stoning to death for extra martial sex but how you going to prove the act of zina because involving in such acts is very much personal act which people do inside their bedroom. No one will commit such acts on road or in public places and If four people/witnesses were watching a sin then should not they be punishment for watching it and doing nothing to stop it ? In past all those who committed zina went to Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) voluntarily because of guilty and asked him to purify them and also lashing to zani should be lightly or with full force ?

Kiya matlab?

aray by that i mean k I was looking for some casual chit chat social networking forums...and i found a lot...many forums and websites were so beautifully designed...they were pakistani websites....but members were not like what i was expecting....
i mean members of PDF have good sense of humour,this website is fast,mods are good,admin is friendly etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom