What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Dooosri Shaaadiii nahin karniii chahiyee - Biwi eik hiii achiii ! :)

Aaap phir apni Bhabi ko eik aham pegham dei dein - Pakistani Nationality nisf Iman haiii ! :whistle:
tension na lo 2nd bhabhi apni Pakistani citizenship chor rahi hain ......:bunny:......mujhe khud ko samjh nahin ata ye majra kya hai

waisy kal he kisi ne mujhe kaha hai eik biwi left ko aur aik right ko achi lagti hai

hahahahaha you start it every time :P im always nice :angel:

I don't like American Kashmiris ! :whistle:

Should be stripped of Pakistani Nationality ! :angel:

tension na lo 2nd bhabhi apni Pakistani citizenship chor rahi hain ......:bunny:......mujhe khud ko samjh nahin ata ye majra kya hai

Hain kaun siii 2nd Bhabi ? :what:

@ZYXW ....so who is becoming a Jar-head....you??

nah not me, i'll join u in intelligence :D..... although i must say i love everything related to the military!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
u just trying hard to coverup the fact that ur giving urself away :whistle:

:lol: lmfaoo right as if you don't about me..... besides, it was for a second only !! :rolleyes: haha

ugh i hate talking abut myself....its awkward...but i will answer anything u care to noe. well i ask bc im curious, i haven't met anyone with ur story :P it's always nice to hear what someone else's gotta say :D

Lol yes I gave myself away because you should know how to cook. Pray tell me what time of of day you would cross my mind? :lol:
So tell me what do you want to do professionally? What is my story? :woot: :pop:

I don't like American Kashmiris ! :whistle:

Should be stripped of Pakistani Nationality ! :angel:

Hain kaun siii 2nd Bhabi ? :what:

hahaha i owe a lot to my kashmiri identity....how do u think i got into such a good college :azn: my college essay was bassically a hate essay on india and pakistan...hahaha ohhh goodstuffff :omghaha:

Lol yes I gave myself away because you should know how to cook. Pray tell me what time of of day you would cross my mind? :lol:
So tell me what do you want to do professionally? What is my story? :woot: :pop:

when u miss ur goldfish of course :rofl: I noe u don't, that's y i like talking to u....i only enjoy the chase, once i noe i have someone, i get bored n move on :whistle:

u asking for the sake of conversation or u want to know? cuz i wouldn't wanna bore u dear if u r not interested :P LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom