What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@A.Rafay

I found out how to do it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
lmaooo nah you don't need to worry about that...I only kill the special ones with my hands, not just anyone ;)

utta ker kya kerna hai....doob nay doh nah baby :P

yeah I should watch it, shouldn't I...but alone?? :azn:

LMAOOOOO that's actually funny bc I hate themm..... u like them??

Oh well it doesn't matter you wouldn't be able to get close enough to kill me anyway. Even if you did I would just toss you around like the munchkin you are. :P

Teri behtri ki baat hai.
It doesn't matter if you watch alone or not. :)
No I hate dogs.

Been chased by dogs thrice.... :facepalm:

I guess Almost all desis hates dogs :rofl:

Reactions: HRK
Oh well it doesn't matter you wouldn't be able to get close enough to kill me anyway. Even if you did I would just toss you around like the munchkin you are. :P

Teri behtri ki baat hai.
It doesn't matter if you watch alone or not. :)
No I hate dogs.

Soft approach hai munchkin kah....tumhay pata bhi nahi challaygah keh kub aur kaisay paas ajahoon ;)

warning dayray ho yeh reject kerayho? :P

nahI'd like the movie so much more if ur next to me though :D
lmaooo this is the second thing we agree one :yahoo: haha can't remember the first but i remember agreeing with u on something before lolol :P

haha nope my fam. especially my sis lovesssss them....it's disgusting :sick:

Yeah... Kind of the same here with my sisters too.

Some girls thinks that all dogs are cute........ -_-

Soft approach hai munchkin kah....tumhay pata bhi nahi challaygah keh kub aur kaisay paas ajahoon ;)

warning dayray ho yeh reject kerayho? :P

nahI'd like the movie so much more if ur next to me though :D
lmaooo this is the second thing we agree one :yahoo: haha can't remember the first but i remember agreeing with u on something before lolol :P

Chalo dehkte hai. Tum patao kyah kara tha? :P

Sorry I don't watch the same movie twice. :D
Indeed it is I don't remember either though. :smokin:

Yeah... Kind of the same here with my sisters too.

Some girls thinks that all dogs are cute........ -_-

lmfaooo....i know she convinced my dad to get one, but then I came back home so that was out of the question LOLOL :P

Chalo dehkte hai. Tum patao kyah kara tha? :P

Sorry I don't watch the same movie twice. :D
Indeed it is I don't remember either though. :smokin:

im just kidding lolol :D
hmmm....mujhay toh laga reject keray thay :cray: but dear, you seem to care a lot about my batheri...cooking seeklo, drinking bund kerdo, doobnah bund kerdo hahahaha, so much caring is unexpected from u :azn:

i have a question, i was speaking to somene on friday and thought of u.....r u sure u wanna take the military route? a lotof ppl rdoingthat...wat is gona st u apartfrom them fo later on? :P

im just kidding lolol :D
hmmm....mujhay toh laga reject keray thay :cray: but dear, you seem to care a lot about my batheri...cooking seeklo, drinking bund kerdo, doobnah bund kerdo hahahaha, so much caring is unexpected from u :azn:

i have a question, i was speaking to somene on friday and thought of u.....r u sure u wanna take the military route? a lotof ppl rdoingthat...wat is gona st u apartfrom them fo later on? :P

Your right I should stop all of that. :D

So you were thinking about me :azn: :lol:
I don't understand wth you wrote.

Your right I should stop all of that. :D

So you were thinking about me :azn: :lol:
I don't understand wth you wrote.

i nvr said you should stop it, i just pointed out that it was unexpected coming from u...but nah i wouldn't have it any other way ;) besides i appreciate it !

no dumbass he mentioned that he wanted to join the marines and then the state dep. and it reminded me of u for some odd reason. :P in my opinion u should go to grad. sschool instead?? marines looks good but a lot of ppl r doing it, what will set you apart from them?

i nvr said you should stop it, i just pointed out that it was unexpected coming from u...but nah i wouldn't have it any other way ;) besides i appreciate it !

no dumbass he mentioned that he wanted to join the marines and then the state dep. and it reminded me of u for some odd reason. :P in my opinion u should go to grad. sschool instead?? marines looks good but a lot of ppl r doing it, what will set you apart from them?

I just point out general things that all people should know.

So remembering me is not thinking about me? :azn: :P
Nah I always answer your questions it is as if you are undercover or writing my biography, time you tell me about yourself munchkin. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom