What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I may have been offended if there was not so many fallacies in this statement.

First of all, you feed me? I wish :lol: Than again even asking for a simple pb and j from your hands may be the end of me.

Secondly..... you let your dog play with you?! :omghaha: :omghaha:
Did you not realize how bad that sounds? :rofl:
Lastly what are you leasing to me?? A house or a car? ;)

fk you i was watching a movie when i wrote this.....

firstly, I feed your ego by pretending to be interested in talking to u.

secondly, hahahahahahahahaah baby tum toh kabhi kayltay nahi....... actually now when i read it...holly sht it does sound bad...screw you hahahaahahahaha

thirdly, i meant leash LMFAOOOOOOO oops :D

well babes talking to a dysfunctional person so much...hmm.. wat does that make you then?? :azn:

hey do you watch hindi movies??
@KingMamba93 : Why does she call you 'Babes' ? :unsure:

That is so 'un-islamic' - Maybe we should have her married off to some Saudi Sheikh as his 3rd wife ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
better than food stravd nation like BUTTTTSS of LHR :omghaha:

Oh please we're Perfection Incarnate ! :P

Otherwise how else can you explain all the great personalities in history from Albert Einstein Butt to Muhammad Ali Jinnah Butt being my kinsmen ? :azn:

Reactions: HRK

That is so 'un-islamic' - Maybe we should have her married off to some Saudi Sheikh as his 3rd wife ! :whistle:

haha i refer to all my friends like that so its out of habit LOLOOLOLOLOL but since ur my uncle i can't call you that ;)

OMGSHHHHH I always wanted to marry a saudi prince....it's the best life, you see your husband like once a month and r rich n powerful...what more can u ask for?? :rofl:

well babes talking to a dysfunctional person so much...hmm.. wat does that make you then?? :azn:

hey do you watch hindi movies??

I guess it means I don't discriminate.

I used to, they are too over the top for me now.

haha i refer to all my friends like that so its out of habit LOLOOLOLOLOL but since ur my uncle i can't call you that ;)

OMGSHHHHH I always wanted to marry a saudi prince....it's the best life, you see your husband like once a month and r ****** rich n powerful...what more can u ask for?? :rofl:

The Saudi Prince we have in mind has ran out of Oil & has taken austerity & simple living very seriously & so now lives with his other wives in the middle of desert surviving on dates & water ! :undecided:

You sure you're up for it ? :unsure:

Yaar she is a coconut remember.

Since @Marshmallow was born ! :blink:

Ooooo :pop:

fk you i was watching a movie when i wrote this.....

firstly, I feed your ego by pretending to be interested in talking to u.

secondly, hahahahahahahahaah baby tum toh kabhi kayltay nahi....... actually now when i read it...holly sht it does sound bad...screw you hahahaahahahaha

thirdly, i meant leash LMFAOOOOOOO oops :D

So then don't talk to me, if I have an ego problem not talking to me is the best thing you could do for me. :D

I guess it means I don't discriminate.

I used to, they are too over the top for me now.

save it for ur resume :P

I agree...too much emotional bs. Have you watched New York though?? but guess they are getting better.... after a long time finally I saw one and it was soooooooooo sadd.....it made me tear up and now i can't get over how sad it was.....:cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom