What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiya tha nah darling…yaad nahi hai kya…I said you were against gay rights and you said I was typically desi and judgemental :rofl: :rofl:…..what a great start to our dysfunctional friendship LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :P

I don't think our friendship is dysfunctional, I think you are dysfunctional. :cheesy:

Aacha toh yeh bat hai :lol:….then I should return the favor no? okay I’ll compare you to my dog….i feed it, play with it, let it play with me, tell it I love it and then put it on a lease when I need to ;) :rofl:

Okay I may have been offended if there was not so many fallacies in this statement.

First of all, you feed me? I wish :lol: Than again even asking for a simple pb and j from your hands may be the end of me.

Secondly..... you let your dog play with you?! :omghaha: :omghaha:
Did you not realize how bad that sounds? :rofl:
Lastly what are you leasing to me?? A house or a car? ;)

lol myny aj try kia,myny socha if i post any video frm my fb wall,my fb id wud get hacked so i never tried it in dis fear haha:P

Lol how can a id be hacked by just posting a video?? We are posting videos almost every minute! I dont see my id hacked?

I don't think our friendship is dysfunctional, I think you are dysfunctional. :cheesy:

well babes talking to a dysfunctional person so much...hmm.. wat does that make you then?? :azn:

hey do you watch hindi movies??

No you're not ! :P

Your Mom & Dad are perfectly normal people but due to some genetic mutation due to exposure to radiation during the '98 Atomic Explosions - You're Half Centaur & Half Dwarf ! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom