What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow mamba yaar, impressive math skills :woot: you're smart too....that just makes u more attractive :lol:

munchkin...me?? do you like munchkins dear :azn: haahaha jk jk :P

You shouldn't be to impressed that was basic math that you should already know.
Yes you a munchkin, yeah munchkins are ok but dough nuts are what's up.

Of course it doesn't ! :)

For me its the Prophet (PBUH) & not his family that holds much importance ! Heck I consider Abu Bakr & Omer (PBU them both) of a higher standing than anyone other than the Prophet (PBUH).

What the heck is a 'Sadah' ? :what:

Plural of syed. They also say syeds but syedah is used for females.

Sir jee after Prophet Muhammad PBUH, it is Hazrat Ali ra. Then the rest sahabah ;).

Ahhhh...! :)

Not for me ! :kiss3:

I value both Omar (RA) & Abu Bakar (RA) much higher than Ali (RA) !

I did to until recently, Hazrat Ali did more than both of them in reality bhai. Well Umar can be debated, May God be pleased with all of them anyway.

I did to until recently, Hazrat Ali did more than both of them in reality bhai. Well Umar can be debated, May God be pleased with all of them anyway.

What ? Ali (RA) was a brave individual & an exceptional scholar of Islam but he had neither the Leadership qualities nor the Governance acumen to be nearly as good a Caliph as his 3 predecessors !

If I had live in those times I would've opposed his Succession in favor of someone else.

Hello @Marshmallow ! :wave:

Whats up Kiddo ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
What ? Ali (RA) was a brave individual & an exceptional scholar of Islam but he had neither the Leadership qualities nor the Governance acumen to be nearly as good a Caliph as his 3 predecessors !

If I had live in those times I would've opposed his Succession in favor of someone else.

What are you talking about, Abu Bakr was a horrible leader he did not know how to handle dissent he just had Khalid kill all who opposed him, Umar was a bit better because he organized the calibrate and made much of the common laws of government along with the economics but he was horrible to the people who were new to the caliphate and it cost him his life. Ali did not want the caliphate after Abu Bakr passed him up nor did he protest even though quite frankly Prophet Muhammad PBUH had made it clear he would lead next. He only took it over because Usman made a mess of things and they all voted for him. In his short run he cleaned up most of Usmans mess but he didn't have much time to make major changes. If you had lived in those times he would have agreed with you although pray tell me who should have been caliph in his stead? :D

Hello @Marshmallow ! :wave:

Whats up Kiddo ? :azn:

im fine ty....hw r u? :unsure:

n shut up dun call me kid!:taz::angry::offpost:

What are you talking about, Abu Bakr was a horrible leader he did not know how to handle dissent he just had Khalid kill all who opposed him, Umar was a bit better because he organized the calibrate and made much of the common laws of government along with the economics but he was horrible to the people who were new to the caliphate and it cost him his life. Ali did not want the caliphate after Abu Bakr passed him up nor did he protest even though quite frankly Prophet Muhammad PBUH had made it clear he would lead next. He only took it over because Usman made a mess of things and they all voted for him. In his short run he cleaned up most of Usmans mess but he didn't have much time to make major changes. If you had lived in those times he would have agreed with you although pray tell me who should have been caliph in his stead? :D

You've got to be kidding me ! :blink:

Abu Bakar (RA) consolidated Islam & stopped all of them False Prophets from tearing Islam apart !

Omar (RA) took it a step further by Institutionalizing many Islamic Paradigms & was instrumental in increasing the Islamic Empire with many a Non-Muslims, including the Patriarch of Jerusalem, admiring Omar for his fairness & simplicity in stark contrast to the decadence & corruption of their previous Masters. And he was assassinated by that vermin Firoze because the Persian couldn't come to terms to how his Civilization was defeated by a bunch of bedouin out of Arabia...it had nothing to do with his treatment or mistreatment of new subjects.

Furthermore Usman (RA) was instrumental in institutionalizing Islamic Financial Paradigms & giving the Islamic Empire a strong footing to be a Islamic Welfare State. His only shortcoming was that he wasn't as strong of a personality as his two predecessors & couldn't stomp his authority as needed.

And no the Prophet (PBUH) did not appoint Ali (RA) as his successor or anything like it. Nor did he (Ali) clean up any mess but created a hell of a situation that saw the first Civil War of Islam due to his refusal to punish the assassins of Usman (RA).

I would've taken Ayesha (RA) as the Caliph in his stead but I dunno if she would have agreed to it or not ! :undecided:

But there was many Sahaba still left so I'm sure we could've found someone ! :)

Reactions: HRK
I hope that you do it in time.So,which cat did you choose? @Marshmallow is quite busy right now as i can see.
My 6th sense tells me she'll select the second one.Are you going for the first?
The bee cat is a bit tipsy ,but the effect will be soon over.;)

yes da sec one hehe:laughcry:

O' Hello!!!!

Where are the sweet kidz of the Naswaristan....? :)

Dear, @Marshmallow & @Alpha1

I have brought another cat for you...

post-3432-Honeybee-Cat-Falls-Off-Chair-TzdW.gif

The honeybee cat
Shez quite benign.She won't hurt anybody...:)

Another one, her friend; came along her.

Cat-Gif-cats-26334449-267-206.gif

:enjoy:

Doc,thez r very cute pix of cats:smitten:

You have absolutely no idea how insulting you are to the those men. Over the top you have absolutely no idea how great that man was, if it was not him Islam would have vanished after the Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, do your research good neutral research not "sect bound stories".

You've got to be kidding me ! :blink:

Abu Bakar (RA) consolidated Islam & stopped all of them False Prophets from tearing Islam apart !

Omar (RA) took it a step further by Institutionalizing many Islamic Paradigms & was instrumental in increasing the Islamic Empire with many a Non-Muslims, including the Patriarch of Jerusalem, admiring Omar for his fairness & simplicity in stark contrast to the decadence & corruption of their previous Masters. And he was assassinated by that vermin Firoze because the Persian couldn't come to terms to how his Civilization was defeated by a bunch of bedouin out of Arabia...it had nothing to do with his treatment or mistreatment of new subjects.

Furthermore Usman (RA) was instrumental in institutionalizing Islamic Financial Paradigms & giving the Islamic Empire a strong footing to be a Islamic Welfare State. His only shortcoming was that he wasn't as strong of a personality as his two predecessors & couldn't stomp his authority as needed.

And no the Prophet (PBUH) did not appoint Ali (RA) as his successor or anything like it. Nor did he (Ali) clean up any mess but created a hell of a situation that saw the first Civil War of Islam due to his refusal to punish the assassins of Usman (RA).

I would've taken Ayesha (RA) as the Caliph in his stead but I dunno if she would have agreed to it or not ! :undecided:

But there was many Sahaba still left so I'm sure we could've found someone ! :)

First of all yes Abu Bakr did stop a false prophet but he himself never did any of the fighting and like I said Khalid did the heavy lifting. Actually you may be shocked to know abu bakr never killed anyone in any war. :P Also he did not let the calibrate be voted on after his death and illegally appointed Umar.

Yes Umar did all that and I acknowledged that but he was not just to the non Muslim besides Christians and Jews and we know why for them. Firoze did not kill him over Persian pride only the Iranian nationalists say that stuff. :rofl:

Usman was the main reason the first fitna occured he was corrupt whether purposely or he was being manipulated God knows best but he favored the rich and hoarded wealth at the topic reversing many policies Umar had set. Why do you think the rebels killed him for? Also islamically speaking the caliphate is an elected position but the caliph has to step down if the community wants them to and if he doesn't Muslims must fight the unjust ruler so the rebels were in the right so why should they have been punished? Lastly Ali did not cause the civil war if you think not punishing rebels was the reason you are mistaken, read up on Ali's policy towards Muslims and why Usmans family would have a problem with that. The biggest evidence that it was never about Usmans death is how his family usurped power and created a monarchy and started hoarding all the wealth again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom