What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao ok good night, thanks. Hopefully I didnt **** you off to much I was just messing with you, except about my goldfish bastard really died on me. :lol:

:lol: that's one smart fish, it left you...something I can never do ;) :P

I nvr get pissed off dw...i just got a bit irritated bc i was dead tired n my friend was taking forever to send me something. n i owe you ad @Dillinger an apology for taking it out on u 2.... im in no place to do such a thing n i just wanted to let you 2 losers noe that i actually appreciate u both taking the time out to chat with me :D so sorry baby :kiss3: hahaahaha LMFAO !!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon....... @ZYXW IF THAT is how you feel about @KingMamba93 just imagine where along the spectrum @Alpha1 falls :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I have really been trying to keep myself out of this to the extent I can, but I do wanna take this moment out to say.....damn u got patience girl.... hats off to you....i would have been done with this day two, i can't tolerate stupidity..... but i really hope you know what you're doing. Helping people is great, but there is a limit to it esp. when its not someone in ur life but, i think ur sweet for doing it and very patient for being able to deal with it :P

wow mamba yaar, impressive math skills :woot: you're smart too....that just makes u more attractive :lol:

munchkin...me?? do you like munchkins dear :azn: haahaha jk jk :P

So tell us about your lineage ? :what:

My mate Syed @KingMamba93 is very particular about these things ! :)

He'd never be attracted to a Commoner ! :whistle:

My lineage?????? :undecided: ....kyu aap meray peh ISI kay liye file write keray hain? :azn:

Commoner koun??? uhm toh royalty hain uncle ;) :lol:

what does the bolded term mean??

My lineage?????? :undecided: ....kyu aap meray peh ISI kay liye file write keray hain? :azn:

Commoner koun??? uhm toh royalty hain uncle ;) :lol:

what does the bolded term mean??

Syed means a Descendant of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) ! :)

My brother @KingMamba93 claims that he is & he has evidence to back that claim up - BS in my opinion ! :whistle:

So @DESERT FIGHTER lets talk about Artillery then - Is ours adequate enough ? And are they better than their Indian Counterparts ?

Syed means a Descendant of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) ! :)

My brother @KingMamba93 claims that he is & he has evidence to back that claim up - BS in my opinion ! :whistle:

So @DESERT FIGHTER lets talk about Artillery then - Is ours adequate enough ? And are they better than their Indian Counterparts ?

Kitni baar pouchay ga! the answer will remain the same.. hell yes!

Kitni baar pouchay ga! the answer will remain the same.. hell yes!

Yaraa but India is doing all sorts of deals - Do you think we'd be able to maintain that ?

With them Light Boffors aur pataa nahin kiyaa kiyaaa cheezeiiin ?

Yaraa but India is doing all sorts of deals - Do you think we'd be able to maintain that ?

With them Light Boffors aur pataa nahin kiyaa kiyaaa cheezeiiin ?

We have better arty:
Panters
M109A5s
SH-2 (laser guided)
KRL-122 (45KM range)
A-100
M114
M110
M198
Indigenous arty in pipeline
etc etc... and soon the arty will be standardised to 155mm...

:lol: that's one smart fish, it left you...something I can never do ;) :P

I nvr get pissed off dw...i just got a bit irritated bc i was dead tired n my friend was taking forever to send me something. n i owe you ad @Dillinger an apology for taking it out on u 2.... im in no place to do such a thing n i just wanted to let you 2 losers noe that i actually appreciate u both taking the time out to chat with me :D so sorry baby :kiss3: hahaahaha LMFAO !!

Making fun of my dead fish. :undecided:
Idk what you are apologizing about though. :what:

Yes Syed but that doesn't make me better than others sir jee. Do not make me lecture you on deen this late at night. ;)

Believe what you want brother man we sadah are a proud people your opinion matters little. :P

Yes Syed but that doesn't make me better than others sir jee. Do not make me lecture you on deen this late at night. ;)

Of course it doesn't ! :)

For me its the Prophet (PBUH) & not his family that holds much importance ! Heck I consider Abu Bakr & Omer (PBU them both) of a higher standing than anyone other than the Prophet (PBUH).

Believe what you want brother man we sadah are a proud people your opinion matters little. :P

What the heck is a 'Sadah' ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom