What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaraa I'm into Hindu Pushups, Squats & Wrestler's Bridge now - They build enormous lung power, aren't all that easy & have increased my flexibility manifold !

You won't believe me but after doing them & attempting to do a single hand-stand push up I'm not sure gym-strength is all that transferable to real-life functional moves !

So I'm gonna stick with them from now on !

What do you say @Dillinger ?

Yaara what are hindu pushups ? You got a video of that? I just box for now to.get lean and have fluid movements, especially since I might join the marines and my friend who was really buff when he joined was told to lose some mass so he could be quicker.

My lungs are weak from smoking fite mou on me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER sup yaara...piloting ka kya hua..took a decision?

Yaara what are hindu pushups ? You got a video of that? I just box for now to.get lean and have fluid movements, especially since I might join the marines and my friend who was really buff when he joined was told to lose some mass so he could be quicker.

My lungs are weak from smoking fite mou on me. :lol:

King..didn't know you smoked...:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
You have asked the same question 100 times now.

tumblr_m5paa5KJvb1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
then what was all the fuss about! :undecided:

I seriously thought he was a suicide troll

hmmm this is something, u cant quit smoking that easily and stopped drinking as well wow

I was not addicted to either I use to go to a lot of parties and stuff. So it was easy to stop. :wave:
My cousin on the other hand is a 2 pack a day smoker and cannot help himself. He starts withdrawing after one day of no smokes.

arent u surprised i remember!

:meeting:

8:08 pm........

Yeah lmao well keep it to yourself, hyperion has done worse sht than I have. :whistle:

Oh yeah it is morning here, I am having a bagel. :D

I was not addicted to either I use to go to a lot of parties and stuff. So it was easy to stop. :wave:
My cousin on the other hand is a 2 pack a day smoker and cannot help himself. He starts withdrawing after one day of no smokes.

even then yar, once you get a taste of it ..... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom