What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd unfortunately I cant do that :cray: my shoes size is unique.....The size that fits, is usually too ugly to purchase or not in the right colour...The style I like do not come in my size :cray:

It is a nightmare to buy shoes for me :cray:
lol.....i wonder why my sister in law, sister, mother says the same everytime they go shopping......but they do it like after 3-4 months

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirzay....how you doing?......whats up with your exams you got failed in :p :coffee:

Hi .....no not roaming, working on a Oil rig....:fie:......as a HSE officer.....
@balixd Ooo...I tried applying for such a position in a French company TOTAL or something....3 stages of interviews....lost in the last one... :sick:

lol.....i wonder why my sister in law, sister, mother says the same everytime they go shopping......but they do it like after 3-4 months
my lil sis throws them away after a week :lol:
PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE
@Talon @A.Rafay @Slav Defence u r the new anti tharki Commander
@Pboy take care of my darlings
@DESERT FIGHTER @ZYXW @M-48
im off in some hours for exams and im giving my id to my bro for the 1st time btw until my exams are over!
Ill still come but rarely!
Bye :smitten:

@balixd Ooo...I tried applying for such a position in a French company TOTAL or something....3 stages of interviews....lost in the last one... :sick:
Its a bit stressfull job and than traveling every month especially when you are working in a foreign country......for me its just a start inshallah once I gather some experience I will move on to some better company like Schlumberger or Weatherford or some american / french based company because they have good salaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom