Captain Black piyo phir :D

Captain Black piyo phir :D

apni apni mastiya hai......
kis ne machaye hai haal chaal.....

"nasha gar Sharab Me hota"
"Tu Nashti na Botel......"

:drag::drag::drag::drag:

Hai koi Jawab DUNYA WALOOoooo............... :azn::azn::azn:

@M-48....hey :meeting: how are you??....i have just been busy with work and preparing for exaxms which i have next month.....am not at home......i visit PDF for few mins during lunch break and dinner and thats all .......
so are you going to take fsc exams too ???

Hello .... :wave: I am good .. How are you :))... you are not home so are you living in a hotel :P :P

I am not in fsc :no:

Hello @Tiger Awan ..... :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so that means I won't use that no more. :coffee:

no more rolling your eyes :woot: :woot:

hahaha this is great, so to get you to stop doing something, all i have to do is act like I enjoy it! Question though, does this rule apply to chess too????cuz that would be horrible then :rofl: :angel: jk jk jk

Hey @Talon @Mirzay @ZYXW @Alpha1 : I was thinking of Abolishing the Current Status of Azad Jammu & Kashmir by putting it all to vote - Do they want to stay with Pakistan, with India or want the status quo to exist ! :undecided:

The voting would of course be doctored to give a Pro-Pakistan response with dissidents very quietly & very cleverly made Cat Meat out ! :whistle:

and I was thinking of getting you some mental help :rofl: but since I doubt that would do you any good uncle, both seem unlikely here..... :D jk jk <3

@Pboy the thing about dragons is that they dont exist- hence if i love them, they cant reject me which might break my heart!
@KingMamba93 bye bhai!
@ZYXW bye :wave: thanks for being nice-
not everyone has this quality ;)
this is very sweet :P

@ZYXW
Sub say pehlay tumhara number hi ana hai :whistle: Phir ker lay na apni "modelling" :rofl:

@Alpha1 I didnt...I got what he means..But he can put it in better words which he did....

hahahah sucks for you coconuts are hard :D toh aap goliya chalati raho...im safe dear ;)

coconut.gif

hahahah sucks for you coconuts are hard :D toh aap goliya chalati raho...im safe dear ;)
@ZYXW tum ko kisnay marni hai? Well, unless we want coconut drink :woot:

See the bullet hole:
14624700-fresh-green-coconut-fruit-drink.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 nhi 5 bar .... :omghaha: bus is bar thora jaldi khayal aa gaya... Ab hum bhi kya webby ki tarhan aik hi username rakhain :fie:

@M-48 kiya username change keri ho like girls change fashionable clothes? :woot:

hi @balixd :wave: roaming around again?!

:rofl: ...... is this not the case with the shoes too? I have seen girls buying shoes every weekend :fie:
@balixd unfortunately I cant do that :cray: my shoes size is unique.....The size that fits, is usually too ugly to purchase or not in the right colour...The style I like do not come in my size :cray:

It is a nightmare to buy shoes for me :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom