What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Would you mind stepping out of this thread for a few moments, some clean up will be required here.

@ZYXW My lady <Salut>, I have firmed up a power sharing arrangement, I mentioned it in an earlier missive too. I shall be bringing it into effect with @Armstrong's aide, his Castle of Butt is the most impregnable fort in the nation and it shall grant us great leverage. :D Your General must retire to bed now <Salut>. Beware of the old goat, you know who I refer to your grace, and have a good evening <Salut>. :)

Haha thnx general goodnight:) sweet dream!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW My lady <Salut>, I have firmed up a power sharing arrangement, I mentioned it in an earlier missive too. I shall be bringing it into effect with @Armstrong's aide, his Castle of Butt is the most impregnable fort in the nation and it shall grant us great leverage. :D Your General must retire to bed now <Salut>. Beware of the old goat, you know who I refer to your grace, and have a good evening <Salut>. :)

Bhai why are you still stuck in medieval?-

Welcome back babes, missed you. :woot:

@ZYXW

Bhai why are you still stuck in medieval?-

Orders good sir, orders ab mai kya karoon. Besides the Castle of Butt is NBC proof and more importantly bullshi@# proof, so nothing medieval about it. :D How are you btw, that tank- never gets old, got any other tank GIFs?

Daffa karro.... they are servants of the Empire, you need not engage them on a personal basis. Let me call the munshee (secretary / sort of) to assist you... :coffee:

Chotaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. kidher marr gayya hai bay.... @arp2041.... report..... :angry:

which question??? LOL sorry must have overlooked some of the notifications by accident!:) ask away!

Orders good sir, orders ab mai kya karoon. Besides the Castle of Butt is NBC proof and more importantly bullshi@# proof, so nothing medieval about it. :D How are you btw, that tank- never gets old, got any other tank GIFs?

Lol- bhai thori asan urdu bol lia kero- bus last line samajh lagi- :lol:-

Daffa karro.... they are servants of the Empire, you need not engage them on a personal basis. Let me call the munshee (secretary / sort of) to assist you... :coffee:

Chotaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. kidher marr gayya hai bay.... @arp2041.... report..... :angry:

Yaar aj aik aur Indian ki balli charha do, ask one of them to engage :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom