What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for those kind and encouraging words, Z.

At the risk of sounding like a mutual admiration club, I have to admit that I enjoy your posts tremendously, as well.

Be Safe, wherever you go.

Ciao

This is very cute!:) Thanks! ttys

And I heard that you were training those women , is that true?

Indeed it is & then @Talon & @Mirzay gulped a whole bottle of steroids & now they look something like these beautiful ladies :

most-extreme-bodybuilders14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
See I'm not only rules and royalty, I'm also super duper fun.... and it doesn't end there my lady.......imagine riding your brand-spanking-new Bentley with friends, the palace in upper east side..... your very own Gulfstream G650 to criss-cross Naswaristan..... the fun is endless.... :smitten:

yawn4.jpg

@ZYXW Would you mind stepping out of this thread for a few moments, some clean up will be required here.

See I'm not only rules and royalty, I'm also super duper fun.... and it doesn't end there my lady.......imagine riding your brand-spanking-new Bentley with friends, the palace in upper east side..... your very own Gulfstream G650 to criss-cross Naswaristan..... the fun is endless.... :smitten:

I am well aware of all this! Duh...why do you think I accepted the title ;) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ap ko kis nay kaha tha kah kisi bengali aamal baba kay paas jao, ab tu chilla katna paray gaa ap kay dimag ko purify karnay kay liay agar ap roohani treatment chahtay ho, agar technological treatment karwana hai tu isro say rabta karna paray gaa

BTW - yeh isro nazar nahi aa raha russia walay UFO kay baad. :blink:

Tau kato na app chilla... Kya kya darkar hoga apko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom