What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pehli wali is the real one (Croatia)... second one is @ZYXW (The Empress - ABCD American Born Confused Desi)... third to be is a local beauty from Pakistan @Mirzay. Fourth and final can be you (FOB UK)....

That about cover it..... what do you say @arp2041? -- and no, keep your eyes off the Royal Harem..... :D

American Born CONFUSED Desi.........:omghaha: I JUST DIED!!!!!
Just to clearify your highness, nope there is no confusion at all :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW you have decided to appear your grace <Salut> Your general is at your service. <Salut>:D

Which ever person me, @Armstrong, @Aeronaut, @Secur support as a grouping or through a majority. :D The Emperor @Hyperion rules atm by right, for he can enforce the law of this land. Without the support of the Arch-minister (Armstrong), Head of asymmetrical warfare (Secur), Minister of security (Aeronaut) and the Head of covert affairs and black ops (Yours truly) no one can win an "election" or lead a rebellion. At best my lady @ZYXW will subvert the Emperor's authority through a royal claim and due to HypeZu's preoccupation with his goats. :rofl:

That's my general ;)

See I'm not only rules and royalty, I'm also super duper fun.... and it doesn't end there my lady.......imagine riding your brand-spanking-new Bentley with friends, the palace in upper east side..... your very own Gulfstream G650 to criss-cross Naswaristan..... the fun is endless.... :smitten:

American Born CONFUSED Desi.........:omghaha: I JUST DIED!!!!!
Just to clearify your highness, nope there is no confusion at all :D

Aray sahib sara din tau inn hazraat kay darmiyan he guzarta hay... Itna gyan mil chuka hay kay bus abb iss dimag mein aur mazeed gunjaish nahi bachi...

Ap ko kis nay kaha tha kah kisi bengali aamal baba kay paas jao, ab tu chilla katna paray gaa ap kay dimag ko purify karnay kay liay agar ap roohani treatment chahtay ho, agar technological treatment karwana hai tu isro say rabta karna paray gaa

BTW - yeh isro nazar nahi aa raha russia walay UFO kay baad. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom