What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko u posted a very vulgar pic!
I put people who have talked to @Talon in a watchlist{nothing serious}, those who have aroused suspicion into surveilance list e.g @BDforever!
And who have posted vulgarity! Into BLACK LIST
e.g. @seiko

Last edited by a moderator:
So Doctor I have a psychosomatic problem of mine - Whenever I'm getting romantic with my Wife the brain somehow trolls me & she instead of looking like the heavenly nymph she is looks like a fat cow ? And I can't shake that away till the mood dies out ! What should I do ? :cray:

Its easy na!! Start romancing with a fat cow.. Your wife will defenitely look better afterwards :enjoy:

I put people who have talked to @Talon in a watchlist{nothing serious}, those who have aroused suspicion into surveilance list e.g @BDforever!
e.g. @seiko

Thank you @alpha1cavalier, I feel honoured!! :meeting:

Chalo byezz!! High command calling... Good night.. tc.. ceyz

e.g. @seiko

Convert seiko from black list to blackmail list. Threaten him and ask for money, if refused.. shoot him in head.

naswar will be peaceful again.

So Doctor I have a psychosomatic problem of mine - Whenever I'm getting romantic with my Wife the brain somehow trolls me & she instead of looking like the heavenly nymph she is looks like a fat cow ? And I can't shake that away till the mood dies out ! What should I do ? :cray:

Sir , maybe it is because she is actually like that and your subconscious is telling you the reality and trying to get you away from that delusion while the conscious suppresses it :D Are you sure you were in firm possession of your faculties when you married her ? :rofl: ...

P.S. One can always try a powerful sedative like Lorazepam to make things look more good than they actually are , since alcohol is banned :P

Sir , maybe it is because she is actually like that and your subconscious is telling you the reality and trying to get you away from that delusion while the conscious suppresses it :D Are you sure you were in firm possession of your faculties when you married her ? :rofl: ...

:lol:

It was hypothetical question but I do like chubby women ! :angel:

Dude how old are you & hows the situation in Karachi these days ? :what:

@Marshmallow ki bachi, come out side.. Why are you hiding?? :P

smileys-devil-884557.gif

not hiding,kuch or bhi kurrai hun on net along wid being here :whistle:

:lol:

It was hypothetical question but I do like chubby women ! :angel:

Dude how old are you & hows the situation in Karachi these days ? :what:

I know it was , you just cant be married at the moment ... :lol: I remember you saying you like Pashtun women too , wouldn't that be right too ? :D You added " chubby " I remember ...

Count 2 more years since one comes of age ... :) Worst mate ! 11 dead today and all educational and financial institutions are closed ...

There was this Indian member (Junior Table Tennis guy) called CRY-IT.... where is he???

@Armstrong One hopes brother that each political leaders especially those into racial politics dies of God's wrath ! :angry:

Yara, fixing some PP slides. :D

@Marshmallow : Hello ! :wave:

Where have you been ? :angry:
@Secur : Yeah mate I do hope that things improve in Karachi ! Its pretty messed over there. :hitwall:
@Hyperion : Huzooor zaraa kuch to boleyeiii ? :D

I hope all such fcuks die. Imagine you wake up tomorrow and population of Pakistan is only 1 crore. :D

@Armstrong One hopes brother that each political leaders especially those into racial politics dies of God's wrath ! :angry:

Your wife is lucky to have you:)

Yara, fixing some PP slides. :D

I hope all such fcuks die. Imagine you wake up tomorrow and population of Pakistan is only 1 crore. :D

Pakistan's population is currently 6th largest in the world at least 180 million people in Karachi 10 people die then 10,000 are born...... 15 die 15,000 are born! WE DON'T DIE WE MULTIPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom