Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERIOUS POST
@Marshmallow ! play safe dear friend!
There are a lot of idiots here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it happen that we suspect some foul play , sir ? :D
@Hyperion hes making some funny allusions towards my tools not being up to the task ! :angry: :rofl:

Dude I've seen so many marriages gone bad & so many of my cousins & elders who were brimming with dreams & wants & a few years into their marriage they settled for the mundane. I don't want to end up like that ! I don't want to work twice as hard for a boss whose rotten guts I hate so that I can get a pay increase because the ever rising bills now that I have to take care of two are making me edgy & do this all over again over & over & over again because then you've got the kids & more expenses till maybe 20 years down the lane I end up realizing - Yaaar mein tou eik human ATM machine hiii bannn kar reh giyaa thaaa.....sure I had the love from my family but all that I had dreamed about I never achieved an iota of it because of commitments & compromises !

I'd rather spend an entire year back packing through Asia, sleeping on the road side, eating from the dirtiest kiosks along the way & doing all the things I want to do before I settle down to a life that is monotonous, materialistic & stifling ! I just want to live before I do that.

10-15 years????????? bro you must be joking I'm almost 25 and I'm getting married by the end of this year:what:

Nah mate I can't even contemplate marriage that soon ! :blink:

Because you didn't call me your Baby Brother ! :angry:

alpha hw boring r u:angry: u hav gone there to attend a weddin n still postin here n dun miss any chance to do it :angry:

go frm here!

@Marshmallow friend i have never been so emotional in my life than im now for a few days! :suicide:
u dont remain on PDF for late night so you dont knw about me , what butt sahab, talon,rafay,hinduguy , and a few others knw of my emotional problems!
U just knw a tip of the iceberg abt me!

@Hyperion hes making some funny allusions towards my tools not being up to the task ! :angry: :rofl:

Dude I've seen so many marriages gone bad & so many of my cousins & elders who were brimming with dreams & wants & a few years into their marriage they settled for the mundane. I don't want to end up like that ! I don't want to work twice as hard for a boss whose rotten guts I hate so that I can get a pay increase because the ever rising bills now that I have to take care of two are making me edgy & do this all over again over & over & over again because then you've got the kids & more expenses till maybe 20 years down the lane I end up realizing - Yaaar mein tou eik human ATM machine hiii bannn kar reh giyaa thaaa.....sure I had the love from my family but all that I had dreamed about I never achieved an iota of it because of commitments & compromises !

I'd rather spend an entire year back packing through Asia, sleeping on the road side, eating from the dirtiest kiosks along the way & doing all the things I want to do before I settle down to a life that is monotonous, materialistic & stifling ! I just want to live before I do that.

Nah mate I can't even contemplate marriage that soon ! :blink:

Because you didn't call me your Baby Brother ! :angry:

u r of my papa's age so cant call u dat hahah
smileys-applause-999973.gif

@Marshmallow friend i have never been so emotional in my life than im now for a few days! :suicide:
u dont remain on PDF for late night so you dont knw about me , what butt sahab, talon,rafay,hinduguy , and a few others knw of my emotional problems!
U just knw a tip of the iceberg abt me!

y nw wat happened?:undecided: has anyone again called Emma a cow?
smileys-cow-896448.gif

Plus @Marshmallow tonight was mehndi ! Everybody was happy except me bcoz i had an emotional tornado going on inside me and i left to be on PDF! :suicide:
and visited heer ranjha tomb! I will post pics tommorow and you will knw the condition of the tomb! That what happens to people who do "true platonic love" with God and his creations and on the other hand the founder of lashkar-e-jhangvi which kills Shias is called a Shaheed in jhang!

See and you call that man your friend ! :lol:

Of course mate , they are destined to go bad in the end , there's a time limit for everything ... Haven't you heard that the " only constant is the change " ? The same is true for marriage , love fades off after a while and the worry of raising those two little ones and paying off ever increasing bills and other expenses sets in ... Combine it with the non-stop bickering ( or in civilized language - bitching ) of the Allied Commander of the house :D ... What sort of responsibilities you had from house if you dont mind sharing ?

Me too ! I want to roam around the world , study and work in different countries , enjoy my life to the fullest and fulfill all my dreams before I sign off my death warrants ! :P

Plus @Marshmallow tonight was mehndi ! Everybody was happy except me bcoz i had an emotional tornado going on inside me and i left to be on PDF! :suicide:
and visited heer ranjha tomb! I will post pics tommorow and you will knw the condition of the tomb! That what happens to people who do "true platonic love" with God and his creations and on the other hand the founder of lashkar-e-jhangvi which kills Shias is called a Shaheed in jhang!

umm:what::undecided::girl_wacko:

The tomb as a shame when I visited Jhang ! I remember how school/college boys had come there after bunking classes, the paint was peeling off & then you had some stalls at the entrance selling stuff ! Plus the path to the Tomb was very disappointing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom