What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo deikhh lo - Banu ka Pathan !
:rofl:
I'm not a pathan, let alone Bunnu ka pathan. Btw, there are at least three more girls (and some middle-aged khatoon with pink avatar) you didn't make any mention of. Shhhh... I'm performing confirmatory tests on them by following their tweets to make sure they are genuine girls. :smokin:

I'm not a pathan, let alone Bunnu ka pathan. Btw, there are at least three more bachiyan (and some middle-aged khatoon with pink avatar) you didn't make any mention of. Shhhh... I'm performing confirmatory tests on them by following their tweets to make sure they are genuine girls. :smokin:

All the names I mentioned were guys & had you followed the discussion in the previous couple of pages you'd get what the joke meant !

And please...meriii behanoon ko bachiyaan na kahin ! Bohat ghair-munaasib lagtaaa hai.

All the names I mentioned were guys & had you followed the discussion in the previous couple of pages you'd get what the joke meant !

And please...meriii behanoon ko bachiyaan na kahin ! Bohat ghair-munaasib lagtaaa hai.

I didn't call 'em 'bachiyan' in a bad sense. I just wanted to use a punjabi word, but failed at it.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom