Garlic chopped - 3-4 cloves
Turmeric powder - large pinch
Salt to taste

oil
Whole cloves - 3-4
Mace - 1
Cardamom -3 ( lightly crushed)
Curry Leaves
Coconut chips - 1/4 to 1/2 cup(thenga kothu)
Onion chopped - 2 nos
Tomato chopped - 1 (optional)

Red chilli powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Crushed peppercorns - 1/2 tsp

Method

Clean and cut the beef into medium pieces. Add chopped ginger , garlic , green chili , turmeric powder and salt and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and put whole cloves,cardamom and mace and fry it for a minute. Add curry leaves
and Coconut cuts and fry for 4-5 minutes.Add Onion saute' it well, till it turns brown
In a bowl mix red chilli powder,Coriander powder,garam masala, and cumin powder, with water to make a paste...
When the onions are well sauteed and they have a flavour add the masala paste to the pan and combine well....Add marinated meat and chopped tomato , crushed pepper corns and mix well.Toss for a couple of minutes
Add 1 or 2 cups of water and cook covered for 1 hour or so. Stir occasionally and check the water .

OR

In a pressure cooker,transfer this and add required amount of water(the amount of water should be above the level of the meat) and give a salt check
Cook for 2 or 3 whistles or till done.When the beef is done , uncover it and slow cook it for 5-8 minutes ....

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hereby by special decree, we appoint @Marshmallow as ambassador-at-large of Naswar Corner. :D

@KRAIT, please enter it into the official records of NaswarMania.

@A.Rafay @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @KingMamba93 stop harassing our ambassador. Else Naswar sanctions shall follow, you'll be denied all sale and purchase of Naswar.

@Aeronaut, @Armstrong please make sure baby @Marshmallow has enough diplomatic cover in other threads. :whistle:

Make me stealth troller of Naswar Corner. :mps:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hereby by special decree, we appoint @Marshmallow as ambassador-at-large of Naswar Corner. :D

@KRATI, please enter it into the official records of NaswarMania.

@A.Rafay [MENTION=32460]HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN[/MENTION] @KingMamba93 stop harassing our ambassador. Else Naswar sanctions shall follow, you'll be denied all sale and purchase of Naswar.

@Aeronaut, @Armstrong please make sure baby @Marshmallow has enough diplomatic cover in other threads. :whistle:

Hay ma luut gaya barbad ho gaya.......meri PDF per 2years ki sharifana membership ko dagh lag gaya............

Ajj tak aik bi infraction nahi mila tha or aab ye Ilzammmmmm............ Harassment ka @KRAIT , @Imran Khan @Marshmallow koi to mare haq me bi boloooo........ @Hyperion.....tum se Allah pocha gaya.....aik sharif bacha per itna bara Ilzam.........:cray: :cray:
@Hyperion.....from today.....I am BAGHI of NASWAR CORNER......JUNG SHROOO......
baghi.jpg

Waleema means?? :undecided:

A Party after nikkah(marriage).

Hay ma luut gaya barbad ho gaya.......meri PDF per 2years ki sharifana membership ko dagh lag gaya............

Ajj tak aik bi infraction nahi mila tha or aab ye Ilzammmmmm............ Harassment ka @KRAIT , @Imran Kahn.... @Marshmallow koi to mare haq me bi boloooo........ @Hyperion.....tum se Allah pocha gaya.....aik sharif bacha per itna bara Ilzam.........:cray: :cray:
baghi.jpg

loo baghai uncle ab koi thank bi ni karray ga naswar corner main...:p
mogain marro ab...:D

LMAO........ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Khaffa matt ho yara, tumhara naam hatta detay hain list say! :D

Ajj tak aik bi infraction nahi mila tha or aab ye Ilzammmmmm............ Harassment ka @KRAIT , @Imran Kahn.... @Marshmallow koi to mare haq me bi boloooo........ @Hyperion.....tum se Allah pocha gaya.....aik sharif bacha per itna bara Ilzam.........:cray: :cray:
baghi.jpg

Reactions: HRK
Ain!!!!! Still historical hangover? :blink:

Yup ! They want an apology for us stealing their Jute laden Lungis to build roads in Lahore to whatever we did or did not do in '71 in response to what their 'freedom fighters' did or did not !

And the funny thing is the Punjabi always gets blasted at by them ! :hitwall:

Ayub, Yahya, Niazi & Tikka were 'Pashtun' ! :angel:

Bhutto was a Sindhi ! :blink:

But damn me for ever saying that 'Pashtuns' or 'Sindhis' or 'Punjabis' lost us East-Pakistan; we all - the lot of us - foOked up real bad & the ethnicity or the linguistics of anyone are completely & unequivocally irrelevant.

But if that line of reasoning is ever entertained for a moment - Mein ne kiyaa kiyaaa thaaa...the Punjabi wasn't even there ? :cray:

Why is the Punjabi & Punjab the proverbial pinata to beat up for every ill that every happened in our history ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom