What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry by maa baap I didn't mean to insult you!I was only saying k jaisay bachay k parents ko complain kertay hain but you too sensitive....................:angry: okay bye

its okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sisssssssssssoo

no hard feelingggs:wave: i thot u were being creepy:undecided:

@A.Rafay check out imagine dragons though, their songs are good haven't heard a bad song yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
singer se yaad aya k princess anny nahi hai? jis ne mahiya gaaya tha!us k miya ne aisee ada se pita k woh hogaye behaal mahiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!miya us ka annie ko chore jab anni apne miya ko psyco kehrahi hai!
public dono ko equally gaaliyaan de rahi hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: Pehle shadi waly raat ko annie ka dulha arrested ho gaya tha bara baje eik baad shady kerne ke liye LOL Ab woh alag ho gaye annie is crazy!

I am sorry by maa baap I didn't mean to insult you!I was only saying k jaisay bachay k parents ko complain kertay hain but you too sensitive....................:angry: and how dare you to call me creepy and my post lowlevel, I wasn't expecting this third class reaction from you...still sorry if I hurt you!okay bye

Yes marsha is very mean and sensitive you better dont talk with her :cheesy:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=138981" target="_blank">A.Rafay</a></u> check out imagine dragons though, their songs are good haven't heard a bad song yet.

I will they look good! Do You listen to flo rida or maroon 5 or Fun?

I am sorry by maa baap I didn't mean to insult you!I was only saying k jaisay bachay k parents ko complain kertay hain but you too sensitive....................:angry: and how dare you to call me creepy and my post lowlevel, I wasn't expecting this third class reaction from you...still sorry if I hurt you!okay bye

hahaha i wud never had been polite wid u by acceptin ur appology if i had known u wud edit ur last post

wat da heck is ur prob wid me sis?:what: hav i steppd on ur tail?

:rofl: Pehle shadi waly raat ko annie ka dulha arrested ho gaya tha bara baje eik baad shady kerne ke liye LOL Ab woh alag ho gaye annie is crazy!

:rofl:did you notice that..same story is of veena malik,how could they act in a thirdclass way!

yeh u better talk 2 rafay cuz u both r alike abd suits wid each other:bunny:

Oey naqray dekho!
pizza-894.jpg

Mocha-Cookie-Crumble-Ice-Cream.jpg

yeh lo khao...lalchi..tumharay amma abba ko batein gay k aunti aap k bacha buhat lalchi hai!...hum to aap k khair khwa hai is liye bata rahay hain k bachay ko hath rok ker khana sikhaayein:rofl:

Brings water in my mouth.

ok bye bye all:wave:

RAFAY POSTS PAINDOOOOO PICS

IS DAT CLEAR NW RAFAY? I STOPPD TALKING TO U N ABT U BUT U BROUGHT ME AGAIN N AGAIN IN UR TALKS AND KEPT TALKING TO PPL ABT ME SO HERE IT IS

U R PAINDOOOOO

NW KEEP BLABBERING C IF I CARE!:sick:

hahaha i wud never had been polite wid u by acceptin ur appology if i had known u wud edit ur last post

wat da heck is ur prob wid me sis?:what: hav i steppd on ur tail?

I was only joking,brother I had no problem with you,what wrong did I said to you?look at my post again...where i use anythig that creeped you,but now i feel creepy and embarrassing after you called my post low level and you called me creepy!this is so not fair!whats so low level in my previous post,did you even understand what i meant?
my post assumed that you are innocent child who loves to eat icecrem and pizza,and i offered for tea,so what i said,like sharp aunties keep strict eye on children and then said to their parents about their observation!
I am still sorry that i hurt you but don't you dare to call my post low level and me creepy,because it wasn't my fault if your humor wasn't working, it is still not my fault,my only fault was that i replied for fun to this forum......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom