What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHy Marshmallow?why all of them are after you?and now +a.rafay too!

well cuz i pinch dem all often:P but most of dem r my frends except for Rafay:undecided: so u dun need to worry abt it:what:

kingMAMA
depositphotos_7922819-angry-face.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its marshmallow who is always after everybody We call marsha a Troublemaker!!

YOU WILL MISS MARSHA THE TROUBLE MAKER ONE DAY! STILL IF YOU NEED COOHAY MAR DAWAI THEN aka rat-kill then LET ME KNOW:rofl:

I enjoy nickelback.

Linkin Park

Imagine dragons
Beatles and a couple of other bands, and rest rap singers like Nas, tupac, eminem, the game, dmx, etc.

Who dont like NickelBack, linkin park And beatles!

This guy Machine gun Kelly is good too

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU WILL MISS MARSHA THE TROUBLE MAKER ONE DAY! STILL IF YOU NEED COOHAY MAR DAWAI THEN aka rat-kill then LET ME KNOW:rofl:

ok rameesha who ever da heck r u,stop doing creepy and lowlevel jokes,sorry sis but u r big PaIndoooo as i noticd it in ur last post da lang u used abt maa baap:tdown::sick:

u will get more creepy da more i talk to u

singer se yaad aya k princess anny nahi hai? jis ne mahiya gaaya tha!us k miya ne aisee ada se pita k woh hogaye behaal mahiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!miya us ka annie ko chore jab anni apne miya ko psyco kehrahi hai!
public dono ko equally gaaliyaan de rahi hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok rameesha who ever da heck r u,stop doing creepy and lowlevel jokes,sorry sis but u r big PaIndoooo as i noticd it in ur last post da lang u used abt maa baap:tdown::sick:

Stop being mean marshmallow. :fie:

I am sorry by maa baap I didn't mean to insult you!I was only saying k jaisay bachay k parents ko complain kertay hain but you too sensitive....................:angry: and how dare you to call me creepy and my post lowlevel, I wasn't expecting this third class reaction from you...still sorry if I hurt you!okay bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom