What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are my painddoo Pics!! Pics which i post on this thread dont count to my post Number! I will tell you how i got this rank! I have posted many Good topics on PDF and i took some indians on a drift!

y r u always tryin compete wid me?:what: i may also post sum gud post by da time i reach ur age:undecided:

till den dun try to b over smart:taz: dumbo! mey wae post kurun gi jo mera dil kereyga,u dun tell me my posts r trolling or not useful gor it mr dumbo da elephant?:meeting:

dad is askin ye kis sey lur raahi ho net pur jo inti angry faces bana raehi ho:cheesy::P

y r u always tryin compete wid me?:what: i may also post sum gud post by da time i reach ur age:undecided:

till den dun try to b over smart:taz: dumbo! mey wae post kurun gi jo mera dil kereyga,u dun tell me my posts r trolling or not useful gor it mr dumbo da elephant?:meeting:

When did I say your pics are bad or you are trolling, Dont get me wrong, And im not competing with you here i just posted a pic of shoaib and sania with a joke few days ago and you told its painddooo!! After that i havent posted any pic here!!

When did I say your pics are bad or you are trolling, Dont get me wrong, And im not competing with you here i just posted a pic of shoaib and sania with a joke few days ago and you told its painddooo!! After that i havent posted any pic here!!

urgggggggggggggggggggg plz post as much as u want here:hitwall:, damnnnnn u cry like babies:what: no jokes wid u nw:fie::girl_wacko:

What is so paindooo in posting sania mirza and shoaib malik's pic???:eek:andyou are a girl?

urgggggggggggggggggggg plz post as much as u want here:hitwall:, damnnnnn u cry like babies:what: no jokes wid u nw:fie::girl_wacko:

I cry?? Woh ho!! I was only pointing your mistake!

What is so paindooo in posting sania mirza and shoaib malik's pic???:eek:andyou are a girl?

No im not a girl! Actually after pakistan won the Match with india, I posted a pic of shoib and Sania With a joke about winning match but this Marsha is really jealous of Sania Mirza As all women are so that pic got on nervez of marshmallow, Now she is cry and whinning every time about that pic!!!

No im not a girl! Actually after pakistan won the Match with india, I posted a pic of shoib and Sania With a joke about winning match but this Marsha is really jealous of Sania Mirza As all women are so that pic got on nervez of marshmallow, Now she is cry and whinning every time about that pic!!!

ohoo....hahahahahahahahaha..........:rofl:@Marshmallow ,very bad........chalo mana k aap Sania Mirza ki terhan NAZUK nahin hain mager is ka yeh matlab nahi hain k mizaj k nazuk banjayein

images

blah blah blah blah:girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

thimble-cookies.jpg

aur cookies bhi lo chai k sath!

stop teasing A.rafay like a teenage girl!c'mon,have some tea and cookies!

mey chaey nahi piti,bring ice cream or pizza if u may:P

Oey naqray dekho!
pizza-894.jpg

Mocha-Cookie-Crumble-Ice-Cream.jpg

yeh lo khao...lalchi..tumharay amma abba ko batein gay k aunti aap k bacha buhat lalchi hai!...hum to aap k khair khwa hai is liye bata rahay hain k bachay ko hath rok ker khana sikhaayein:rofl:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom