What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rome is burning and Nero is fiddling:blink:

Was good .. you should go to that place i was referring to . Its called elaveezhapoonjira or valley of no leaves.

Some 3200 ft above sea level, virtually feels like top of the world. Around midight the fog surrounds you along with wind and sounds from the wild. You cant go all the way atop by car or bike but will have to rent a 4x4 Jeep from down . The trekking of jeep is terrific and if u see the road they are going most ppl will faint.

I think from ur place it will be less than 170kms by road.

In which district this place is?? Never heard of it?? Aliya know any spot of kamukanmar & Kamukis in tvm??

Last edited by a moderator:
Krait yara, kabhi kabhi mujhay sach much shakk hota hai kay kaheen tumm bhee to aurat nahin ho? :blink:

:rofl: Go read post #12495. :rofl:

angry-woman-pulling-her-hair-out.jpg

Maharastrians are like Nedneck americans . They can eat anything between two pieces of bread ( their local and famous bread is called Pav) .. from vada Pav to kheema pav , seekh kebab pav , mutton/chicken/beef boti pav , pav bhaji ,fish pav, jav masala , anda pav , pav bhurju , omlette pav , any goddamn thing . it took me an year to get used to eat but now i love my pav's man .

This is pav

whole+wheat+dinner+rolls.jpg

rip it up and put anything in between that crawls , swims , moves or has roots .

@Hyperion Nope buddy. Nothing feels better than bashing a hypocrite. After all I had dealt and will deal with them in real life.

One has to keep the edge sharp. :D

By the way after reading Pakistani guys post about Neehari i tried beef/mutton/chicken nihari . Didn't like it much , till someone cooked at home and gave it in the evening for new year . Nothing like whole night simmered , wood fire cooked nihari !!!!

@nuclearpak it takes me 2 click to post those posts again.next time next thread.you are invited there to do your chowkidari work. dont worry about the time.PDF indians will send you the invitation and let you know your duty hrs on thread.

Uh what?

Btw, this is naswar corner, not mod corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom