What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you don't need to justify anything to anyone! You are one of the most balanced person I have ever come across, online, or otherwise!

Actually buddy he called a Non-resident Pakistani much more worse thing.

As for TT title, you can register your complaint by PM to admins. Webby. You will also come to know the fact that I asked him to take this title because of constant anti-India comments.

Actually buddy he called a Non-resident Pakistani much more worse thing.

As for TT title, you can register your complaint by PM to admins. Webby. You will also come to know the fact that I asked him to take this title because of constant anti-India comments.

Whats with racism on the high in Asia...Here in Europe I dont feel nor witness it as much as the media says about West as much as I hear it in between Indians and Pakistanis!

I means sure I have my share of probs (I am not perfect u knw...) But I find it disturbing jo cheez West ki hai usko kiyun fata fat apna chatay hain Asians?!

Dude, you don't need to justify anything to anyone! You are one of the most balanced person I have ever come across, online, or otherwise!

True! Heheheh...Har koi aa kar apni shikatain jhar ta hai aap par yet you remain your cool :P

Lady! That is some freaky picture! :undecided:

but i liked dat pic!:bunny:
Azuris_dancing_duck.gif

Sorry Ma'am can't give you the thesis. Leave.

Hmmm....KOI ghadhay (1 who has nothing better to do) nay hi likhi honi such a thesis!

In THAT case we need to bring load shedding to the West ooo and Singapore their population is declining because of their silly...Population planning!

Sorry Ma'am can't give you the thesis. Leave.

Hmmm....KOI ghadhay (1 who has nothing better to do) nay hi likhi honi such a thesis!

In THAT case we need to bring load shedding to the West ooo and Singapore their population is declining because of their silly...Population planning!

Whats with racism on the high in Asia...Here in Europe I dont feel nor witness it as much as the media says about West as much as I hear it in between Indians and Pakistanis!
I means sure I have my share of probs (I am not perfect u knw...) But I find it disturbing jo cheez West ki hai usko kiyun fata fat apna chatay hain Asians?!True! Heheheh...Har koi aa kar apni shikatain jhar ta hai aap par yet you remain your cool :P
The Indian-pakistani issue often turns ugly here. But it all depends how far one want to go. Of course we don't mind leg pulling and sarcasm, but few lines shouldn't be crossed.

:D

Safriz spread a rumor about me that I am a girl, and now many people ask me who am I. So for Safriz, no mercy. :butcher:

The Indian-pakistani issue often turns ugly here. But it all depends how far one want to go. Of course we don't mind leg pulling and sarcasm, but few lines shouldn't be crossed.

:D

Safriz spread a rumor about me that I am a girl, and now many people ask me who am I. So for Safriz, no mercy. :butcher:

WOW kurdya di waddi demand hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom