What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon , i think she is busy finding someone/thing ;)

Hahahahahaha....Batmeez! :disagree:

Forgot, to take a photo as i was rushing it to the the friend heading back home. It was one awesome ring, and not that the ring itself matters, what matters is why it was bought for the person it was bought for.
@Hyperion

Ain? Hyper kay liyea lay thee? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the forum ...err was it yesterday? I couldn't get in for hours!!

@RazPaK may have been banned for calling Krait something... he shouldn't have done that.

But still don't understand the logic of an Indian in a think-tank. Being too kind. But perhaps they were feeling left out with every other person of importance being Pakistani.

Because he has brains and can strategize. That's the reason.

@RazPaK may have been banned for calling Krait something... he shouldn't have done that.

But still don't understand the logic of an Indian in a think-tank. Being too kind. But perhaps they were feeling left out with every other person of importance being Pakistani.

THAT is some closed minded crap I have heard! Really? Think-tanks are based on which side of the border you were born? SINCE WHEN was intelligence distributed that way?

@Marshmallow @Aeronaut @Hyperion @RazPaK : Okay people Good Bye & Take Care ! :wave:

I'm either in for a banning or multiple infractions ! :cheesy:

who is banning u?:taz: dare he do dat?:sniper:
Angry_Cartoon_Karate_Kid_Royalty_Free_Vector_sjpg7699.jpg

Actually buddy he called a Non-resident Pakistani much more worse thing.

As for TT title, you can register your complaint by PM to admins. Webby. You will also come to know the fact that I asked him to take this title because of constant anti-India comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom