What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@A.Rafay I have played cricket against my father in a real tournament, can't forget the memory of that. He is the same man, who taught me how to hold a bat when i had baby hands...

Last edited by a moderator:
1101704319-1.gif

Has, anyone ever seen a paranoid schizophrenic?

@A.Rafay I have played cricket against my father in a real tournament, can't forget the memory of that. He is the same man, who taught me how to hold a bat when i had baby hands...

Thats Great time you had with your father, There is nothing like your and everyones fathers.

@Hyperion: Is, there any University offering Undergraduate Geology [Earth Sciences] Degree in Turkey?

You, don't find but MAKE your dream girl. One amazing girl is a "critical" component of a successful man's life, this is what my 44 year old father told me when he gave me hell asking me if i had a girlfriend & i should find one if i don't. :whistle:

Yup you've told me that before but I still maintain that you don't make one but you find them ! And what you find is a 'moment' when you hear a voice coming from the bosom of the night & a clamor raging in the heart of day; where silence illuminates the soul, whispers to the hearts & bring them together. It is the same moment that makes a dead man remember the singing of the nightingale & the fragrance of the rose & the sigh of a brook. And yet when we try to describe this feeling to another it is as if it disappears like a vapor.

I crave that moment not a girlfriend for the sake of having one !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom