What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
special requirement? like to hav a tash and beard by birth like u to understand rumi mummy yummy tummy?:undecided: sorry cant be possible:cheesy:

im happy knowning and understanding Daniel Redcliffe of Harry Potter:rolleyes1:

You have to be mature, to understand Rumi and much more that i can't discuss and yea Daniel Redcliffe is gay.

whats been cooking here?

Been trying to arrange a marriage between two naswaris...didn't work :cry:

oh so u stole it finally to gift it,kabhi khud bhi kuch buy kur lia kurain:P always chori kurk gifts nahi dety:bunny:

Lol, i bought it with my own income, its worth is....Aero has been blessed ...a dream come true :yes2:

tumblr_mfb5htmuLc1qz4d4bo1_500.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Baby @Marshmallow, how has mom been treating you lately? New years is almost here, so what have you asked for, as a gift? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to be mature, to understand Rumi and much more that i can't discuss and yea Daniel Redcliffe is gay.

Been trying to arrange a marriage between two naswaris...didn't work :cry:

Lol, i bought it with my own income, its worth is....Aero has been blessed ...a dream come true :yes2:

i can not understand his long name then hw im going to underrstand his poetry?:undecided:

so what if Daniel Redcliffe is gay? he looks cool:rolleyes1::bunny:
daniel-radcliffe-tom-felton-woman-in-black-l-a-premiere-08.jpg

Baby @Marshmallow, how has mom been treating you lately? New years is almost here, so what have you asked for, as a gift? :)

oh shez grt:P,juz that i hate it wen she tries to force me to buy clothes of her choice during shopping so i go with dad,dad is a darling:chilli: mom is little strict:undecided: shes always like do this do that dont do this dont do that:hitwall: so i always have arguments with her:bunny:

i have already askd dad to buy me a new laptop with pink color,cuz this onez battery is gerring weak and i dont wanna change da battery again and again,the one i have is in deep red color,and he also bought me recently sum new clothez because there wer couple of BD parties and get togethers so i needed them;)

where r u going to gift to ur fiancee?
thinking-baby_BN8my_25018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom