What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lala, you can't imagine the things I have done! :P Mubarak ho .. eik bar phirr buhut mubarak ho yara! :)

Salam from my babes, she is sitting right here next to me and having coffee... and kind of getting pissed! :D

Let me tell you, let bhabhi read too.

During my teens when i had this first crush on your bhabhi, i was contemplating a way to smuggle a love letter so that no one could find out. My solution was not to do it secretly but out in the open, because i thought i had less chances of being caught and bitchslapped. [My, ego is too fat for being bitchslapped :D]

During a wedding day.

1: I bought 3 block packets of dark cadbury chocolates.
2: Bought a surgical blade and super glue
3: Two packs were intact and i opened up the 3rd one with the blade, hid the letter inside and glued it up.
4: I, waited until she was surrounded by two more girls.
5: Handed two of those girls the intact blocks of chocolates [Respectfully] and "tossed" the 3rd one at the "target". [i, thought she will get mad and just chuck it in her handbag because i disrespectfully tossed it and won't return because she would shoot me to get that chocolate anyway] This is, what happened....it worked...
6: She didn't talk to me for 9 months, nor did i hear of getting caught...only because i calculated that she wont share her chocolate with anyone at any cost and would eat alone....

7: After 10 Months, she told me that i am a "badmash" & need to be "corrected".... Opening that i capitalized on and still paying and getting the dividends of/for....Never regretted it, i will tell this to my son one day :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me tell you, let bhabhi read too.

During my teens when i had this first crush on your bhabhi, i was contemplating a way to smuggle a love letter so that no one could find out. My solution was not to do it secretly but out in the open, because i thought i had less chances of being caught and bitchslapped.

During a wedding day.

1: I bought 3 block packets of dark cadbury chocolates.
2: Bought a surgical blade and super glue
3: Two packs were intact and i opened up the 3rd one with the blade, hid the letter inside and glued it up.
4: I, waited until she was surrounded by two more girls.
5: Handed two of those girls the intact blocks of chocolates [Respectfully] and "tossed" the 3rd one at the "target". [i, thought she will get mad and just chuck it in her handbag because i disrespectfully tossed it and won't return because she would shoot me to get that chocolate anyway] This is, what happened....it worked...
6: She didn't talk to me for 9 months, nor did i hear of getting caught...only because i calculated that she wont share her chocolate with anyone at any cost and would eat alone....

7: After 10 Months, she told me that i am a "badmash" & need to be "corrected".... Opening that i capitalized on and still paying and getting the dividends....Never regretted it, i will tell this to my son one day :D

what an Idea Now let me and @Armstrong Use it!!!

To you is your way to me mine ! The last thing I'm going to be doing is to start hitting on someone I've called as my 'baby sister' ! :D

She has rejected your "sister hood", all girls are sisters until you find out that one of them is not :blink:

And, she is not as young as you think....Aero's guess is never wrong :D
@Marshmallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom