What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong you have failed all of my efforts to point out baby @Marshmallow taking fancy of you. Tumhara kuch nhi hosakta.
@Hyperion Thanks lala. Today it reminded me of something.... my first "waardaat" of smuggling a love letter -- Aero holds a world record for inventing the most ingenious way of smuggling the love letter :rofl:

Lala, you can't imagine the things I have done! :P Mubarak ho .. eik bar phirr buhut mubarak ho yara! :)

Salam from my babes, she is sitting right here next to me and having coffee... and kind of getting pissed! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:
Lite le, mera HTC Desire kisine chori kar liya tha jab main Jallianwalla Bagh Gaya tha.. I can feel you bro :cry:

Oh! Koi haal nai logon mein!

2010 ke baat hay mein tau kab ka bhool chuka, kahin bhaga nahi tha. Dukh zaroor howa tha per phir bad mein normal ho gya tha usse din.

Who's spoiling it, i am just trying to create the first Naswar corner marriage in history. You will get free supply of Naswar for a year:D
@Marshmallow

Oye khoocha insaaan banii gaa ! :D

Shes a baby angel & I'm an old fart !

khayyali Haleem !!! :pop:

Main ne abhi biryani khaii thee aur abhii soooji ka halwa khaa rahaa hunnn - Check Mate ! :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Koi haal nai logon mein!

2010 ke baat hay mein tau kab ka bhool chuka, kahin bhaga nahi tha. Dukh zaroor howa tha per phir bad mein normal ho gya tha usse din.

Poora hafta barbaad ho Gaya tha, aapni kammai ka phela phone tha who bhi itna mehenga.. :cry:

Karachi

8302529953_4909e0f530_o.jpg

Salam from my babes, she is sitting right here next to me and having coffee... and kind of getting pissed! :D

What ! :what:

Hello Bhabi Jaan ! :kiss3:

Zdravo...! Kako ste ?

P.S Is it true that you're the one who proposed & this sorry excuse for a man couldn't even muster up the courage to get down on his knees & pop the question ? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom