What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Zinger Mighty & ... :D

Zinger for the last 2-3 years has been the worst burger in the market, well all of KFC to be honest. The amount of oil they put in kind of gives me a heart attack!!!

I always get a very bad feeling after eating anything from KFC. No flavoring, no juiciness and nothing.

That is why i switched to McDonalds a long time ago! BIG MAC!!! and that too Beef. Juicy, crunchy and more flavoury (is that a word?)!!!

Zinger for the last 2-3 years has been the worst burger in the market, well all of KFC to be honest. The amount of oil they put in kind of gives me a heart attack!!!

I always get a very bad feeling after eating anything from KFC. No flavoring, no juiciness and nothing.

That is why i switched to McDonalds a long time ago! BIG MAC!!! and that too Beef. Juicy, crunchy and more flavoury (is that a word?)!!!

That is true to a certain extent but a Big Mac (or anything else sold by McDonalds) is too minimal to feed my hunger ! Plus a freshly cooked Mighty is a pretty sweet deal ! :tup:

had a fight with my best friend,was going to go with dad to buy clothes from outfitters as planned but he cudnt make it becuz of an appointment,my mood went down,mama argued and i replied bak:girl_wacko:,im not talking to any1 nw,:girl_wacko: i didnt eat what ws cookd in lunch at home:tdown:,i ordered MCDonalds,ate it and nw net has also gotten slow and dun wanna study too with this all:taz:..everything going bad:hitwall::cry:
9796156-md.jpg

Dont worry everything will be allright, dont argue to much with your parents and going to your room and closing the door and not talking to anyone will make you feel worse, so calm down and talk with your parents and go to shopping on some other day, i know it happens with me also and i get angry too But do get angry at these small things be happy and Enjoy shopping some other day :enjoy:

@Marshmallow : Go give your Mom a kiss...no point being angry at the person that loves you the most ! I've argued with my Mom & I've talked back almost on a weekly basis but shes still the best ! :tup:

And McDonalds & Outfitters !

What has happened to you kiddo ! A Zinger Mighty & Zaras would be a better choice.

NO thora drama kurney do:P then will do that esp Dad:rolleyes: let me increase my valur little more:bunny:

Zinger ko ider koi nahi pochta:undecided: and outfitters ki Shirts and Pants r good

Let me make it a theartical performance this time so Dad will not forget it ever! :rofl:

you talked to ur mom after a week,i will make it for two weeks just to beat ur record:lol:

Baby-girls-naughty-cute-600x400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true to a certain extent but a Big Mac (or anything else sold by McDonalds) is too minimal to feed my hunger ! Plus a freshly cooked Mighty is a pretty sweet deal ! :tup:

O bhai, motay ho jao gay, itna na khaya karo!!!

Have you tried Hardees, it is pretty good in Pak, but here in UAE, it isn't quite the real deal.

agree nobody like KFC or Zinger in ISL:undecided:

Have you tried Hardees, it is pretty good in Pak, but here in UAE, it isn't quite the real deal.

Motayy touu hogaiii hain hummm...! :D

Yup I've tried Hardees but trying to get a parking spot over at the M.M.Alam road is a pain in the arse so I tend to ignore that !

Subway is my all time favorite in Fastfoods though with the occasional Nandos ! :smitten:

HARDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES the best:bunny: but they dont do home delivery yet here:undecided:

Dont worry everything will be allright, dont argue to much with your parents and going to your room and closing the door and not talking to anyone will make you feel worse, so calm down and talk with your parents and go to shopping on some other day, i know it happens with me also and i get angry too But do get angry at these small things be happy and Enjoy shopping some other day :enjoy:

ty A.Rafay:police: but after some days will do that:P

Motayy touu hogaiii hain hummm...! :D

Yup I've tried Hardees but trying to get a parking spot over at the M.M.Alam road is a pain in the arse so I tend to ignore that !

Subway is my all time favorite in Fastfoods though with the occasional Nandos ! :smitten:

I am an Isloo guy, the Hardees there is quite and peaceful (like Isl) and a good friendly place!!!

I have tried the Multan road Hardees though, near Metro. It was good.

And Subway is trash as well, never eaten nandos though.

Thats hardly a criteria ! 2-4 tou maaar pittt karr restaurants hain Isloo mein...tumm logooon ko kiyaaa pataaa khaaanaa kisse kehteii hain ! :P

jis century mey u came to ISL tub do char he thay back in 60s but ask nuclearpak how many v have nw,lahore ki tara buss food street nahi hey hur colony mey where ppl eat just peay and pori halwa:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom