What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
just kidding bro. you are the only indian i fell in . .. .:wub:
on serious only few indians i like on defence.pk and you are no.1 in my list. :tup:
Oye don't fall in love. Edit warna log khaa jayenge.....:D

Reactions: HRK
arey kehny do logon ko jo kehna hai .....dunya to baten kary ge. jab pyar kia to darna kia. :D
but as brother. (clear karna zarori hai)

arey kehny do logon ko jo kehna hai .....dunya to baten kary ge. jab pyar kia to darna kia. :D
but as brother. (clear karna zarori hai)
Hahaha....sahi. Kahan bhaag gaye saare aaj. Lagta hai jyada hi so liya main, miss kar di party.

Reactions: HRK
I will tell you you guys one thing.

When I was young, there was one girl I fell in love with. A pathani girl from my neighborhood. She was older than me. I was 9 and she was 14.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She lived in model town A in Bahawalpur close to my aunt's house. Members Emmie, and MastanKhan can verify this location. It is down the street from Sadiq public near purani chungi, or old chungi. There are houses there with a field in front.

We lived in big houses, and due to my khala we made a house for some pashtuns, right down from their house.

I used to see this girl herding goats in front of our model town on this field. From a very young age, I fell in love with her.

She was sooooo incredibly beautiful, even at the age of maybe 13,14.

Whatever the case, she was older than me.

Every once in a while she would come to our house to ask for ice, or lussi. Whenever she would come I would become ecstatic. I would let her in always to get whatever she wanted.

My aunt would always give their family whatever they wanted, because she sponsored them on the street.

I was a young child in love.

She would go herd her goats in the field in front of our house, and I would go to steal her leila, and bring to our house.

Why?

So she would come to our house and get the baby goat back from me.

I would grab the leila in the hopes that she would touch me to get her back. I loved her.

I would do anything for this girl that was older than me.

Now, I am sure she is married and far away from my heart.

I loved this patani girl from my heart, and there cannot be a better girl in my eyes forever. Whether pashtun,punjabi or whatever.

She was the first girl I ever liked.

That is my story.

feel sorry for you bro..I had a crush at very age and she was Pushtoon too.she had green eyes..I still remember her eyes..very beautiful MASHALLAH...she used to live right next to our house in Pakistan.,..but aage kuch nahi ho saka we shifted to KSA.and a month ago i got tto know from my cousin in Pak tht she got married and now living in America..i saw her pictures and I tell you no Indian actress even Ashwariya can be compared to her beauty...but when i grew mature I fell in love with a Kashmiri girl..and tht was the worst thing of my life..wish i cud erase it somehow..I used to think of kidnapping her killing her brother..it was the hardest time of my life..my mind was so fked up i made up links..where to get the gun..to pay the right people to do the job for me coz she went to Khi for studies..and i knew guys in MQM who assured me it can be done but after a few months i came to China for studies.thn i started smoking hash regularly it helped me alot to forget but m a very changed person now..and its been 4 years i cant quit it...I was a better guy before falling in love.

feel sorry for you bro..I had a crush at very age and she was Pushtoon too.she had green eyes..I still remember her eyes..very beautiful MASHALLAH...she used to live right next to our house in Pakistan.,..but aage kuch nahi ho saka we shifted to KSA.and a month ago i got tto know from my cousin in Pak tht she got married and now living in America..i saw her pictures and I tell you no Indian actress even Ashwariya can be compared to her beauty...but when i grew mature I fell in love with a Kashmiri girl..and tht was the worst thing of my life..wish i cud erase it somehow..I used to think of kidnapping her killing her brother..it was the hardest time of my life..my mind was so fked up i made up links..where to get the gun..to pay the right people to do the job for me coz she went to Khi for studies..and i knew guys in MQM who assured me it can be done but after a few months i came to China for studies.thn i started smoking hash regularly it helped me alot to forget but m a very changed person now..and its been 4 years i cant quit it...I was a better guy before falling in love.

bari sad love story ha malik sahab ki...suuna tha k love sirf ek k sath hota ha aur app ko tu 2 larkyoon k sath howa who be gori chitti kasmiri aur pashtun larkyaan :D :)

I also get fall in love every now and then

Journey of NASWAR CORNER

First it was Naswar......

then about some drinks........(not so soft drinks.....;) )

then......some game started by @JonAsad

Now some crushes.....and lost loves.....

what's next......I am waiting...... :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
now its also a picture thread as well. thnx @Marshmallow :thank_you2:

bari sad love story ha malik sahab ki...suuna tha k love sirf ek k sath hota ha aur app ko tu 2 larkyoon k sath howa who be gori chitti kasmiri aur pashtun larkyaan :D :)

I also get fall in love every now and then

arey phir to bhai hai tu apna. i said in previous posts. i fall in love every now and then. ...lolz
but now for a good time i left this...... and bacame a good ....man

now its also a picture thread as well. thnx @Marshmallow :thank_you2:

arey phir to bhai hai tu apna. i said in previous posts. i fall in love every now and then. ...lolz

Marshmallow decorated this thread or in other words she is giving a feminine touch......

and for bold part

PALAT NA JAPAAT NA, JAPAAT KE PALAT NA
HAI LAHOO GHARAM RAAK NA KA AIK BAHANA............. :lol:

to jis ko achi cheez achi lagti ha woo good man nhi :D ek se bar kar ek haseen allah ne banaya ha dunya mein :D All men are husan prast aur jiss men ko husan acha nhi lagta woo men he nhi :)

Love is overrated ..I don't believe in sachi paak saaf love for obvious reasons..this true forever love, sacha pyaar, ishq, muhabbat, soul mate and all others such ideal concepts only exist in fairy tales or romantic movies.

People often confuse infatuation with love when they are in school/college age..and later on they confuse compatibility as love

Where is my marshmallow?

I need to exchange some words with her. :D

arey yaar @JonAsad kaha hai tu......tere GAME bahut achey hotey hai :lol:

:azn:-

Journey of NASWAR CORNER

First it was Naswar......

then about some drinks........(not so soft drinks.....;) )

then......some game started by @JonAsad

Now some crushes.....and lost loves.....

what's next......I am waiting...... :angel:

My game left such a mark- you want to restart :D- @KRAIT yaar aik hi to kaam kaha tha tujhay- :tdown:-

@JonAsad Saara kaam main hi karun. Din bhar mehnat karta hun is thread par aur aaram bhi naa karun. @Hyperion ko bhi bol. Chairman kuch jyada hi busy hai aajkal.
@Armstrong Tere to exam ho gaye naa, ab to kam se kam thodi responsibility le.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=4909" target="_blank">JonAsad</a></u> Saara kaam main hi karun. Din bhar mehnat karta hun is thread par aur aaram bhi naa karun. .

sab k kaam kerta reh per mera bhala na ker dena-

:cry:-

@KRAIT : Kaun siii responsibility ? :what:

Abhiii eikk 2 month long workshop attend kar rahaa hunnn at University of Engineering & Technology on Financially Modelling, ERP systems & Accounting Softwares !

Kasmee...pehlee dinn hiii impression kharaab ho giyaa Teacher ka when he said - Charless Baaabege ! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom