What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiddo - manners says that kids must be kept out from Adults fun

Okay uncle!! :yahoo: But now a days kids are having more adult fun than Adults :tongue:

We chat about serious stuff, when Marshmallow's mom locks her away in her room! :P

Soon Hitler will come calling and Marshmallow will run away:bunny:

@Marshmallow : The reason they write that is because neither Coke nor Pepsi nor any of the other brands are selling (exporting) alcohol from Pakistan - It ain't called a 'brewery' for nothing ! :blink:

Go to this link & click on one of the photographs; it'll enlarge & you can read the contents off it !

Armstrong doesn't drink. Period ! :angry:

So kiddo when are you going to bake me an apple pie ? :smitten:

Coke or Pepsi dont contain it i agree that is why u had to rely on other Drinks having little bit taste of Alcohol so that shows ur attraction toward the stuff,u are under its influence dont lie!:P

Apple Pie? i can only give u a picture and recipe of it but cant cook it for ya! even though im damn gud in cooking gossips and unwanted fights!:bunny:

@Marshmallow If you are going to cook something, you are not Bhutini okay!!

Oh why not? i can Cook ur SKULL hahaha:rofl:

so am i still not bhotni?:P

Cute-Babies14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We chat about serious stuff, when Marshmallow's mom locks her away in her room! :P

Serious stuff like COOKING,SLEEPING,EATING AND DISCUSSING EXAMS:P thats all Men talk here abt!:P HouseMen i mean!:lol:

Cute%20Kids%2034.jpg

@marshmellow Your thank/post ratio is staggering. :blink:

and its still not one year that im a member here!:bunny:
Cute%20Kids%2040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dare they lock me in the room!:P
angry-kid.jpg

Marshmallow's parents tried to return her back to god, but even he didn't want her. :rofl:

yeh He didnt want me back beecause God knew my Parents love me so much so wudnt be nice to take Marshmallow away from them:p:bunny:
Babies+Angel+Cute+Babies+Wallpapers2.jpg

Maybe the devil will take marshmellow if no one else wants her.:undecided:

....or maybe it already has.

20111231123026!Exorcist.jpg

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom