What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
comon yar he is not insulting. we in saraiki or d.ikhan d.g.khan people call pathani. to pashton women or girls. its not insulting.

I know razpak doesnt intend to insult pashtun females but the word "pathani" itself is very insulting and degrading. If your community of d.i.khan is using it , it doesnt make it correct and proper word.

Your response is similar to case of pathan jokes, they are funny, people enjoy reading it, but never the less they are improper.

there is much defference in jokes and this. like we call indians as bharti. but it is not intended to insult. same is here the people do not intend or mean insult by calling pathan or pathani.

484354_3494592623850_215477134_n.jpg

there is much defference in jokes and this. like we call indians as bharti. but it is not intended to insult. same is here the people do not intend or mean insult by calling pathan or pathani.

484354_3494592623850_215477134_n.jpg
bharti is respectable word and they use it for themeselves. On the other hand we dont use word "patani" for our women. I would give u a better example, do punjabi people like being called punjo instead of punjabi?. I know desi people use "pathan" for us, so for female it should be "pathan girl or pathan woman" not "pathani".

Are we talking about juvenile crush? Had a crush on my female class teacher when i was 8. she broke my heart when she twisted my ears and told me to become murgha when i failed in a test.
:rofl:......Awesome.

Reactions: HRK
@RazPaK, yara **** happens in love, no one is guaranteed love to be reciprocated the very first time, besides I reckon from your story that it was a juvenile crush and not love.

Loosing someone you love doesn't just crush your heart it crushes your soul multiple of times. You on the other hand shouldn't loose the ability to give love unconditionally, no questions asked, lest you wan't to be one unhappy Chaudry.

My experience tells me that there are at-least two soul mates for every one person, one to learn from if you are unlucky. Very few people get it right at the very first go!

Smile and be happy! :)

I concur.

& Congratulation bro Hyperion ,my very best wishes for you.A happy marriage and a happy life with the love of your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we talking about juvenile crush? Had a crush on my female class teacher when i was 8. she broke my heart when she twisted my ears and told me to become murgha when i failed in a test.

Heart Breaking story yaar!! :lol:

@RazPaK Love is not about what you take but what you give. Its not really all about marrying the girl you love, but to be able to feel it deep in your heart and when you do, it enriches you for the rest of your life. Thanks for being so, open.
Man marry a women tolerate her for two years maximum than :sniper: and marry a new can't tolerate one women for whole life ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom