What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zarvin Try Naswar and Weed instead.

You guys serious about Weed or have you been watching this too much?
How_High_poster.JPG

Also, where can you get Naswar in England, no Pathans live here yaro.:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow Tumhain bula bhi kon raha hai,unless you can put up with half a dozen shuffling dudes, dancing all over the kitchen or just go with the flow. :lol:

Aeronaut mey aa bhi nahi rahi mujeh sirf apney fav resturants sey khaney ki adat hey apkey mice filled kitchen sey nahi:P

u know RATATOUILLE MOVIE apky hi kitchen or apki life pey bani thi:P

Aeronaut with his rat in his kitchen
rat2d.jpg

You guys serious about Weed or have you been watching this too much?
How_High_poster.JPG

Also, where can you get Naswar in England, no Pathans live here yaro.:undecided:

Dude, half of my family is there.. If you do census they'd make 75% of that areas population! :P

This gives me an idea... need to open a franchise in UK......so much untapped potential! :D

Aeronaut mey aa bhi nahi rahi mujeh sirf apney fav resturants sey khaney ki adat hey apkey mice filled kitchen sey nahi:P

Aeronaut with his rat
rat2d.jpg

Aeronaut is much better looking than that guy.. Not sure whose rat is better looking though :devil:

@seiko please go to the first post of naswar corner a detailed post has been made by prof: hyperion PHd in naswaralogy. you will then know what

Dude, half of my family is there.. If you do census they'd make 75% of that areas population! :P

This gives me an idea... need to open a franchise in UK......so much untapped potential! :D

Where does your family live in England. I heard theres many in Birmingham.

Aeronaut with his rat in his kitchen
rat2d.jpg

My pet rat loves @Marshmallow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom